Demon Leap - Rocket Jump macro

Hello readers,

I have a question regarding Rocket Jump. I recently changed to a Goblin and therefore have got the Rocket Jump Racial. In essence, it does the same as the Warlock ability, Demon Leap.

I am in need of a macro that does the following:
    - When I am not in Demon Form, it uses Rocket Jump (You can't use Demon Leap whilst not in Demon Form)
    - When I am in Demon Form and Demon Leap is of CD, it uses Demon Leap
    - When I am in Demon Form and Demon Leap is on CD, it uses Rocket Jump

So Metamorphisis is considered a stance. Therefore I figured you had to use something that uses that condition. However, my macro skills are horrible, so therefore I'd like your help!

Thanks in advance
    Cåty

Deleted
    /cast [stance:2] Demon Leap
    /cast Rocket Jump

Edit: This should work for both, because of GCD, but you'll get a 'Cannot use that yet' message when using it in Demon Form. (The stance:2 removes the message for nondemon form as you're only attempting to cast one spell.)
    Last edited by mmoc99c71a92cd; 2011-09-14 at 12:35 PM.

Not possible to cast different spells based on CD.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:0][mod:alt]Rocket Jump;Demon Leap
    Will cast Rocket Jump in human form or when ALT is held (to force it while in demon form. In demon form will cast Demon Leap.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [stance:2]reset=45 Demon Leap,Rocket Jump;Rocket Jump
    This will cast Rocket Jump in human form. When in demon form it will cast Demon Leap then Rocket Jump, resetting after 45 seconds of the macro not being pressed (Demon Leap CD).

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [stance:2]reset=45 Demon Leap,Rocket Jump;Rocket Jump
    This will cast Rocket Jump in human form. When in demon form it will cast Demon Leap then Rocket Jump, resetting after 45 seconds of the macro not being pressed (Demon Leap CD).
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!