Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I dont know why so many people are QQing about (shaman's) T13 visual's. You got transmo. now, just change the T13 to the tier you like best.

OT: I love T13, makes me think if i should transmo. it to T8 or just keep it, once i have it.

Deleted

how it should've been.

This is how all armor sets should be like, Simple, no burning lava on ur shoulders or toxic gases coming that could whipe out half the city.

This set is really great because it shows, you are HIGH end, you defeated the shit out there, you got the villages best armor, you are a shaman.
    not a character from outerspace.

I just wish the rogue's set et.c was simple leather and i.e tier 2(bloodfang) should've been what is the real high end set, that would actually make sense.

Best shaman set since icc
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

I love it! I think ICC Shaman set and this set are the best shaman armour models I've seen!

Thumbs down

Ugly does not match with shaman and does not inspire fear on any enemies. Tier 5 is more of the mail armor inspired set.It looks functional.Does not stick out or look too big or clunky.

This set? Just looking at the head and shoulders along.Gives you the impression of LEATHER.Not MAIL ARMOR. i can not point that out enough.It is Ugly does not match with Shaman.Shamans wear mail.They arent druids. This gear set would easily pass for the Druid Set.But under no circumstance Shaman.It FAILS. Anyone saying OMG i love this set.Is nothing but a fan boy who plays a entirely different class.Even one person posted how awful it would look on there Draenei.

The art team needs to take a lesson from the PvP Warlord and Tier 5 Cataclysm set.They look Shamanistic.They do not look bulky.Druid like or other such ways.For this set im going to give a rating.From 0-10, 10 Being the Highest.

Yes a rating will tell you more about the set.
    Mobility :2
    Color :0
    Thrilling Pose :0
    Fear & Power :0
    Class related :0
    Future class :0
    Solider like :1

There. There's your rating.You can hit any gear set and think about this rating.Mobility,You look like you can get stuck in a wall behind a Tauren.Color I don't know why you keep adding this brown colored puke looking gear sets repeatedly but we don't like them.Thrilling pose.Nothing about this looks thrilling.It looks like a poormans gear set.How much thinking was put into lets put bones on a Elemental based class.Any metal?Any fire?Any ice? Any wood?Nope just some leather and bones.They do not fit with the class.Only idiots think that's shamanistic.An if they think im wrong.Then what are warlocks and what are Druids?

Fear & Power. In the occasional PvP situation do people look at this character an say."WHOA! Back up!"? An does the play say "YEAH! This is a THRILL!"? No.to both answers.They are gonna be laughing at this gear set think how easy it must be to take down they guy wearing the equivalent to leather.Because that doesn't look like chains holding that together rather than a length of rope.Already i have to say Delete it an start over again.An get it right.

Class related.No. From Tier 6-8 the sets have looked more and more Leather like.That is bad.Corrected at tier 9 which looks a LOT more shamanistic and then dropped right back down to leatherish at tier 9 and up.Right up to tier 12 which does not look like enhancement more than battlemage.Which is LESS like Thrall like gear.Time to start listening to the player base.We already told you over 18000 times we are tired of the kilt robe thing on every gear set.An requested politely for more of a Death Knight gear set because they look much more shamanistic.For game design and development we expect you to at least listen to your community rather and surprise merry Christmas here then had us a pencil and notebook set rather than a full blown AMD Radeon HD 6990 Graphics card. You have to ask yourself which one would make us happy.Would you rather have the pencil set?

Future class.This is in no way the future of shaman.This is a step backward to caveman days.Solider? He or she wearing this gear would not look like a soldier of a military let alone a Guild leader.It does not fit.People will think "Well that druid didn't RES me in that battle!"Other will say.Dude.That's a shaman not a druid. "What?..... oh." ok guy we don't have to vote to kick him... Ooh too late.".

I have to post again about this. It is ugly for a shaman it isn't even mail armor. The gear sets show the set falling lower and lower down the design tree.I just read someone complaining about the warriors new set. So Development do this. Give us the new Warriors set and give the warriors the shaman set.Problem fixed. I will also add.You can see much of the armor set but this is the worst set shaman have.The set looks like Hunter or Druid or Warlock set gear.Bones?We don't do bones.We do chains.Even the bone skulls are held together with a length of rope!

This is in no way Shaman gear.Anyone saying it is does not know the class design.Please stick to what you know.The tier 5 set should be your model. Model the sets after that one! If not give us that warriors' Tier 13 set the Warriors hate so much.Just give them a different set.We wont complain.

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 06:52 AM ----------

Its really awful.
    Tier 13 = Captain Caveman. No, really, this set has nice textures but does not feel remotely shaman-like to me. Maybe for enhancement (lol, the wolf skulls on the shoulders are the corpses of your ghost wolves!)
    Im enhancement and even i wouldn't wear that.It sickens me.The Tier 5 was 1000x better.It inspired me to get higher in levels to have that suit.No other set could do that for me.I don't do bones.if i wanted that id play a hunter or Warlock or druid.This is not plate with chain.That is totally leather! I hate it more than anything.I wont fight in it either.The helm is the worst. Compare this to all the sets.No other set looks this ghetto.

but nothing on it strikes me as fitting with elemental or restoration. It doesn't even feel very shaman-esque in terms of World of Warcraft shaman. Real world shaman, maybe.
    Last edited by Warsun; 2011-09-23 at 11:52 AM.

Shaman don't deal with bones and death.Gear wearing that is unshamanistic.You are thinking shaman are Hunters.This as we have said thousands of times now is HUNTER gear.We cannot point this out enough.Shamans wear mail.Look at tier 5.That is Elemental plate with chainmail over tones.The Tier 13 it Cloth leather with elemental gems on parts of the armor.it is NOT elemental Armor.It is about as much elemental as Cloth is on mages.It is in no way Shamanistic gear.You are wrong.All of you people who think it is shamanistic and are praising this gear set do not know what shaman gear even looks like. They wear Chainmail.No cloth and leather with bones tied together with stings of rope.WTF is wrong with you people?There is not a hint of platemail or chainmail on this character and your like OMG it is so AWESOME! Awww! it is so cool! it is definitely meant for shaman.I might roll a shaman an for 10 minutes then go back to my main.... ARE YOU SERIOUS!! WTF is wrong with you people! That is HUNTER gear! The Tier 5 set looks a lot like the Warriors Tier 13 with the exception that the shaman set pulsates with lava on there shoulders and drips with lava.That is a AWESOME gear set! Tier 5.This is garbage and NEEDS TO BE REDESIGNED!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    What about Voodoo Shamans? I Think they work a lot with bones.
    WoW Shaman is a lot different from "real" Shaman.

Shaman are spiritual guides and practitioners, not of the divine, but of the very elements. Unlike some other mystics, shaman commune with forces that are not strictly benevolent. The elements are chaotic, and left to their own devices, they rage against one another in unending primal fury. It is the call of the shaman to bring balance to this chaos. Acting as moderators among earth, fire, water, and air, shaman summon totems that focus the elements to support the shaman’s allies or punish those who threaten them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/shaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Warsun View Post
    Shaman don't deal with bones and death.Gear wearing that is unshamanistic.You are thinking shaman are Hunters.This as we have said thousands of times now is HUNTER gear.We cannot point this out enough.Shamans wear mail.Look at tier 5.That is Elemental plate with chainmail over tones.The Tier 13 it Cloth leather with elemental gems on parts of the armor.it is NOT elemental Armor.It is about as much elemental as Cloth is on mages.It is in no way Shamanistic gear.You are wrong.All of you people who think it is shamanistic and are praising this gear set do not know what shaman gear even looks like. They wear Chainmail.No cloth and leather with bones tied together with stings of rope.WTF is wrong with you people?There is not a hint of platemail or chainmail on this character and your like OMG it is so AWESOME! Awww! it is so cool! it is definitely meant for shaman.I might roll a shaman an for 10 minutes then go back to my main.... ARE YOU SERIOUS!! WTF is wrong with you people! That is HUNTER gear! The Tier 5 set looks a lot like the Warriors Tier 13 with the exception that the shaman set pulsates with lava on there shoulders and drips with lava.That is a AWESOME gear set! Tier 5.This is garbage and NEEDS TO BE REDESIGNED!
    Where can I sign?!
    Please Blizzard, don't!
    This Tier it's very ugly, IF you like Death&Bones, please roll an Warlock!
    Why ruin all classes appeareance with this look&feel?
    Last edited by psychok9; 2011-10-05 at 12:33 AM.

GREAT for Orcs and the Horde - HORRIBLE for Draeni and Alliance.

I am really looking forward to this set. Unfortunately not going to get it till the content is far past farmable or even that. Defiantly unique.

Deleted
    Meh i dont really like the shaman tier

Deleted
    I love the shaman tier 13
    Shamans are about comunicating with the spirits right ? and what better way do communicate with them then trough bones
    This tier feel realy like back to basics and i love it

Deleted
    RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!1!!

QQ MOAR PEOPLEZ YEAH!

But srsly, WHY THE HELL DO YOU QQ WHEN TRANSMOGRIFICATION IS BEING ADDED!? I simply cant understand it. Some ppl like it, somehate it, but now they dont even have to look like that but they still complain...

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!1!!

QQ MOAR PEOPLEZ YEAH!

But srsly, WHY THE HELL DO YOU QQ WHEN TRANSMOGRIFICATION IS BEING ADDED!? I simply cant understand it. Some ppl like it, somehate it, but now they dont even have to look like that but they still complain...
    I agree. People need to chill. I'm not that crazy about my shaman's T13 look (T12 isn't my favorite either), so I'm going to use my Sanctified T10 and problem solved. I get my upgrades and get to look how I want. Just need one or two more items and my transmog set will be finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really like it, though it may look dopey on dran females, but who plays that stupid race anyways.

Deleted
    One of the best sets there is tbh