Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what is the balcony glitch thats lets you solo him?

Yea, very nice done.... super tactic =P

Very well played sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    /applause

that was perfection. grats!

also, was that a world first solo kill? is there any way to check that?

Tempted to try this with a hunter pet on defensive tanking the mobs off. Can easily aoe down the mages nad warriors, dragonkin may be a bit much tho- no self heals as well will blow.- maybe a space goat hunt could pull it off.
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Deleted
    congratulations on the kill.

Can't watch the video right now, but sounds awesome.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vorenos View Post
    also, was that a world first solo kill? is there any way to check that?
    I don't think it is, I saw something about Hunters being able to solo it too, there's a few videos on YouTube supposedly of them doing it from a while back. Whether or not they've taken advantage of a glitch, I'm not sure, I can't view any videos right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelkyri View Post
    Tempted to try this with a hunter pet on defensive tanking the mobs off. Can easily aoe down the mages nad warriors, dragonkin may be a bit much tho- no self heals as well will blow.- maybe a space goat hunt could pull it off.
    Won't work. When you MC Razorgore, your pet goes away.

Did you use thorns right before going back into channeling to help clear out the adds?

Deleted
    Thanks a lot, soloed with success with a warrior applying this method. Blood craze was enough to keep the initial aggro on me. Certainly hard to do (at least the first times) but doable... took several tries to solve the problems (mainly getting hit by his breath, you will lose control for 8 secs and all adds will turn on him). Thunderclap was a great help too, since the rage from Blood Craze its not enough when the adds are getting hit by his breath, and they will turn on him if you didnt thunderclap them. I frapsed it should anyone have curiosity, but it is the same idea.