Deleted

Pc restarts while booting again and again and again

hey,

i bought a new pc 4 weeks ago and everything went fine up until yesterday when i came back from work and my pc has turned off. now when i switch my pc on it has power for a couple of seconds (fans are working, sometimes hdd does some sounds but not always) and then it instantly turns off and tries to restart immediately without me pushing the power button again resulting in an infinite loop.
    once in a while my pc boots normally and i can access the bios or even get into windows and he then works as if nothing ever happened.
    i already checked all cables and the 2 rams removing one and resetting cmos afterwards, testing the 2nd.
    pretty odd things happening here.

does anyone have a clue?

hardware would be
    asrock z68 pro3
    i2500k
    corsair xms 3 4gbx2
    and an old sharkoon a600-12a

Well the only things i really think it can be is the memory, the power supply, or a loose wire

Deleted
    Have you overclocked the CPU? If so it sounds like you don't have enough Vcore so the PC won't boot up so I suggest you up the vcore until it boots and run stress tests etc. If it is at factory settings then it could be faulty PSU.

Edit: Could also be drivers screwing things up. I had a problem with an audio driver that screwed up everything. So check and make sure they are all up to date.
    Last edited by mmoc564acf2e20; 2011-09-15 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    It seems to be the same problems I had for a while. My solution for the issue was to reinstall my PC.

When your PC starts up correctly and you are in windows. Transfer your documents that you wanna keep to an external hard disk or burn it on a disc.
    Then reinstall windows and clean up your entire PC.

For me it did wonders .

Deleted
    really seems to have been hdd isseu. wouldnt have expected that...tbh. thanks alot