Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    This is pure genius. Dun't understand how you goons could dislike this, with its sexy quilted cusioned fabric. The awesome flipped up goggles on the head and the unusual glove model. All this and they've still managed to keep it looking "mage-like". 10/10 wish I played a mage.

Only things missing are 2 orange flags to guide an airplane....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks more like a engineering set to me...

Paladin tier 2 anyone?

Timelord Regalia, eh? Where's my sonic screwdriver?

That set makes the mage look like a big flash light

It's ok, but the headlamps atop the hood are very stupid looking.

Seriously blizzard needs new designers, this is just shity with awful details they must be kidding...

Lol Mage's new set will make them look ike a big toy. Thank god you can alter it eh?

P.S. This set would have made perfect sense had 4.3 been the War of the Ancients RAID as originally intended. Now it just kinda seems really out of place in a Deathwing patch. Yes, I know there will be a WoTA 5-man, but still. Steam pumk time travelling mage gear in a Deathwing patch with what will most likely be massive lore on the Aspects and Flights with a tiny little bit of Caverns of Time fun, possibly with Infinite Flight activity? What a waste. Should have held onto this set for a big Infinite Flight patch.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2011-09-16 at 03:26 PM.

terrible. absolutely terrible.

edit: WE NEED MORE NOGGENFOGGERS!
    Last edited by Havök; 2011-09-16 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    It looks like somebody to repair clocks, in this case. Time. I call win!

Deleted
    First of all expect BBC to be taking blizz to court lawl, secondly wow just like the warlock set this looks exactly like a set they'd use for ummm say an abyssal maw raid. Is it just me or do both those set's have a vashj under water feel to them. Common blizz stop being freckin lazy give us the raid to go with before death wing raid you've done some of the work for it as this armor set shows.

Timelord Regalia should totally have been a brown overcoat, bow tie and a fez. Because Fez's are cool

Am I the only one who thinks none of the tier sets for mages look that mage-ish?

All i can say is thank God for transmografication.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Looks hideous, come to think of it - seeing the global summary of mage tier sets, they all look hideous :\.
    That just means, that the mage is apparently not your class of choice.

I am totally surprised! Taken aback really. This set is beautiful. The helmet with the goggles is a bit mmuch but otherwise a very very nice mage set!9/10 because that helmet with 2 flashlights on it is awkward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks horrible. Is it just me or does it look like Kermit the frog has swallowed a male human? Drush do not approve ;

Deleted
    I honestly think this is one of the best ever sets, with the exception of the goggles. If they took away the goggles, this would look simply amazing.