Advertisements on the Main Page

I have to say, I am absolutely sick of dealing with ads that have audio on the front page of MMO-Champion. I don't mind advertising in general, and I certainly understand that you need advertisements to continue running this site, but I can't stand to visit the main page anymore due to the video ads with audio that wind up screaming through my headset. The worst part is that due to the nature of how the ads cycle through, I can leave the front page up all day, and then during the middle of a boss attempt your ads will start screaming at me so loud that I can't understand my raid leaders.

Please, these ads are ridiculous and annoying. I'm sure you can find other sponsors.

Deleted
    block ads like all the other visitors

Yep. The ads kinda sucked lately. We've been trying to track down the weird autoplay ads but this is far from easy.

Basically, I do my angry face and yell at our ads guys, but they can't just uncheck the "annoying auto play ads", because that's something we already refuse in the first place. The only thing they can do is yell at the ads network actually serving the ads to fix their stuff, and they're not always fast about it.

It's also ridiculously hard to track down which network is responsible, and it's pretty hard to track down on their side because these ads are usually served against their will, by very sneaky people who figure out way to go through their checks to serve them on sites that won't allow them in the first place. (Like ours)

Basically at this point we're shutting down entire ads network to identify the bad ones, and we're pretty much down to 2 (including 1 that should be disabled now) but that stuff is out of our control on a few levels and things take far longer than we'd want it to.

So yeah, it sucks, and yeah, you could use AdBlock, but it obviously kills the revenue of the sites and me or anyone else working on the site isn't a millionaire who can just work for free. However, if you want to use adblock and are willing to give me one or two millions, I will be happy to talk to you in PM. Or anywhere. Really.