Did I discover a new trick here? (Zul'Aman distract trick)

I have a tendency to use distract in places where it is not appopriate or has absolutely no effect, in this case, it actually did have a pretty interesting result...

I know I've never seen it done before personally, and I've tanked a LOT of ZA's in my day.

WARNING: you may want to mute your sound, I was experimenting with Premiere and added some kind of loud music to it.

I'll remember that next time I do a random on my rogue .

Its been around, just very few rogues use cc (outside of sap, and even then rarely) smartly so these kind of things go somewhat unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfeeties View Post
    I'll remember that next time I do a random on my rogue .
    Yeah and do note that it also works on the 4-pack immediately in front of the bear boss... I just couldn't get footage because the dick tank decided to pull it all before I could get up there

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well now if I choose to go back to that horrible place I'll probably do this. Thanks OP

looks like a bug to me. tnx for postin this...now theyll see it and fix it

Deleted
    blizz dont read mmo champ

ye its the biggest fansite for the game and they never check it...

Quote Originally Posted by wangsta View Post
    looks like a bug to me. tnx for postin this...now theyll see it and fix it
    Blizzard? Fix bugs or address general shittiness with this game not Diablo 3??? And in an instance that's been old news for two plus months now? HA! Good one.
    Last edited by poordna; 2011-09-16 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    This trick has been around since ZA got released, and thats not even the only instance or mobs where it actually works.

Hmm.. Interesting, My rogue just got geared to do the Zandalaries... I must try this out! =D
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Distract tricks remind me of Hyjal back in the days... Where you could hold off (at least) the first boss for forever out of combat with distracts.

Deleted
    The only thing that's bad about this is... the aggro doesn't reset. So if you do this, start damaging etc and the tank does nothing, you'll be getting pounded.

R.I.P headphone users.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaka View Post
    The only thing that's bad about this is... the aggro doesn't reset. So if you do this, start damaging etc and the tank does nothing, you'll be getting pounded.
    Yeah tanks in my groups have been very confused, even when I've explained what will transpire ahead of time, and they just stand there.

10+ Year Old Account
    *dies from earbleeds*

thanks for the warning after the video... Q~Q

OT: neat trick... free dps.

Pretty sweet trick, never seen it before.

You peoples need to clean your ears, or turn down your volume. That was not loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaka View Post
    Unless you use tricks of the trade ofc.

I'll try this out later. Seems nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    You peoples need to clean your ears, or turn down your volume. That was not loud.
    What sound was there exactly, didn't even hear it. >.<

Oh lol just the music? I always have it on that loud.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2011-09-16 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Pretty sweet trick, never seen it before.

Well, it is much MUCH louder in the un-youtube-ized video file

and I was more concerned that people would object to the song itself, that its crap etc... but it's one of my favorites