Poll: When do you brush?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It depends if I am eating at home or going out for breakfast at a restaurant. Home = after. Out = before.

Quote Originally Posted by tianvay View Post
    Before. After that I drink a glass of milk and smoke a cigarette.
    After that it's breakfast time.

If you brush your teeth right after eating you hurt them more than if you didn't brush them at all. Always make sure there is at least 1,5 to 2 hours between eating and brushing your teeth. (My dentist told me this, forgot about the reasoning behind this but I never had any problems with my teeth and I follow his advice strictly)
    If your dentist really told you this then I have no idea how he even has a license to practice. It is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, and I've heard some great ones from patients before. I've worked in a dental practice since i was 15 and been a hygienist for the last 7 years ( in school working towards a DOS degree). Brushing your teeth before eating breakfast is mostly pointless, the only logical reason I see this working is if you have to eat breakfast on the go and have no other option, and in those cases I would suggest keeping an all in one mouthwash (with fluoride*) at work or something to help counteract eating. No brushing your teeth just at night isn't enough, granted, it is better than nothing but, at least twice a day, three times if possible, is much much better. You don't magically have bacteria form in your mouth while you sleep, you constantly have bacteria in your mouth, dental bio-film (Think of how plankton colonies spread) spreads and grows quickly, brushing/flossing manually removes it from tooth surfaces, and other chemicals, such as mouthwashes, help deter its growth, but its a non stop process. Within roughly 4-8 hours it starts to form into the visual plaque you're probably familiar with.

Any other questions? xD
    "Thus in our darkest hour we shall turn to the ones known as The Deceivers, for they are the ones with absurd power most cannot comprehend. When the end has come, they will be our only chance for survival, and for eternity they shall be remembered as Warlock: Those with immense power who are not afraid to wield it."

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocc9d032cf13; 2011-09-16 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    After, before does not seem viable nor sensible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    The first article is quite a poor one. It suggests brushing before dinner because according a survey (without any note as to the sample size of that survey within the article.) the majority of those that undertook the survey were misinformed or not informed about a particular type of food and how it should affect brushing after to it.

It shows no actual benefits to brushing before, nor does it deal with any potential benefits of brushing after. It's a foolish article. The second does not seem to deal with any potential benefit for brushing before.
    Last edited by mmoc66d44c450f; 2011-09-16 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    After , I like when my cereals tastes like chocolate, not mint :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Immediately when I get up, but I don't eat breakfast.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I don't eat breakfast unless you count coffee as it:P In that case after.

Before, living with several other people and having a bad morning mouth I want to get rid of as soon as possible, it does make some sense. Besides, I hardly ever eat actual breakfast, I'm just not hungry for an hour or two after waking up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I brush it in the morning, some while after I wake up, but I don't eat breakfast. So, dunno.. should I vote "neither"?
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

After because its just common sense. :P
    Signature by Eruionmel!

10+ Year Old Account
    I brush before and after, but only because I wake up with atrocious morning breath.

Before is kind of counter-intuitive.

I brush them as soon as I wake up, and then jump in the shower because I can't stand having that white slimy crap in my mouth. I also rinse my mouth with water, therefore everyone saying ewww minty food, your point is moot.

Before I go to bed every night.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    After, Whatever I have for breakfast + minty toothpaste = bad taste. Also, whats the point in cleaning your teeth, just to go eat straight after and put a load more crap on them? Might aswell just do it afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Deleted
    Makes no sense to brush em before..

before
    don't usually eat breakfast though
    work at home, don't usually even look decent half the time haha

10+ Year Old Account
    After for sure

I brush them before going to bed, and I don't eat breakfast.. I guess the before option is valid for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    after ofc (x