Deleted

Question Needing some tips on how to increase dps.

Hello. My guild is 6/7 in Firelands normal and I'm going to start raiding with them next week. I need some tips on enchants/reforges/speccs and gems. Check out my armory link and tell me what you would change if this was your character.
    Or perhaps link me some gear I should try to get my hands on before entering Firelands (Changing my darkmoon card for example)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Avicii/simple

Thanks!

I haven't played a rogue for a while but I'm pretty sure 50 agi is better for wrist enchant.

Take a look at my guide, it covers pretty much everything and hope it helps you (link in the sig) If you have any other question, just ask
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Get T12 set pieces, not Valor Thrown weapon. I really don't know why you would buy the Valor Thrown Weapon/Bracers before T12 set pieces...

Enchants:
    Cloak - change Agility to Crit, it's a slight DPS increase (according to EJ)
    Bracers - Enchant Agility over haste, haste is assassination's third stat to prioritize
    Gloves - Mastery over Haste

Stats:
    Hit to 1127 (17%) which is the spell hit cap. Poisons are considered spells, so at 17%, as long as your attack lands, poisons will be applied
    Mastery - No cap, stack as much as you can
    Haste - No cap, stack as much as you can without taking away from either hit or mastery
    Expertise/Crit - Neither are a good stat for Assassination, so they should be removed from gear at all times

Gems:
    Red - Delicate Inferno Ruby
    Yellow - Adept Ember Topaz (mastery + agi)
    Blue - Glinting Demonseye

I see you're a JC, so use your JC gems for 3 of the reds (obviously)

So, there are a list of changes that need to be made. You can use WoWReforge.com for reforging (you have Riplimb's Lost Collar which has exp and crit on it, yet it's not reforged.... So, you need to run WoWReforge to find all the reforging you need to do. My character has a ton of reforging going on, I only see two on yours, so I'm sure you're not reforged correctly. Not an insult, you asked for help...).

Go to http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t110134-..._06_28_2011_a/ for more help. It has all the stat weights, etc that you'll need to use on WoWReforge as well as gemming, enchanting, and rotation help

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthKeller View Post
    Enchants:
    Cloak - change Agility to Crit, it's a slight DPS increase (according to EJ)
    Bracers - Enchant Agility over haste, haste is assassination's third stat to prioritize
    Gloves - Mastery over Haste

Stats:
    Hit to 1127 (17%) which is the spell hit cap. Poisons are considered spells, so at 17%, as long as your attack lands, poisons will be applied
    Mastery - No cap, stack as much as you can
    Haste - No cap, stack as much as you can without taking away from either hit or mastery
    Expertise/Crit - Neither are a good stat for Assassination, so they should be removed from gear at all times

Gems:
    Red - Delicate Inferno Ruby
    Yellow - Adept Ember Topaz (mastery + agi)
    Blue - Glinting Demonseye

I see you're a JC, so use your JC gems for 3 of the reds (obviously)

So, there are a list of changes that need to be made. You can use WoWReforge.com for reforging (you have Riplimb's Lost Collar which has exp and crit on it, yet it's not reforged.... So, you need to run WoWReforge to find all the reforging you need to do. My character has a ton of reforging going on, I only see two on yours, so I'm sure you're not reforged correctly. Not an insult, you asked for help...).

Go to http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t110134-..._06_28_2011_a/ for more help. It has all the stat weights, etc that you'll need to use on WoWReforge as well as gemming, enchanting, and rotation help
    thats with 3/3 precision, otherwise its 1332 with 2/3 precision.

for gemming, only match the socket if the bonus is 20 agi or more.

glyphs. Mutilate, Backstab, Rupture, clueless as to why your running eviscerate
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2011-09-16 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    I'm speechless. What the f**k, I havn't even noticed that I've been running with Eviscerate glyph for months on end. And big thanks to all of you, looking forward to making some changes.