• Raid Theme

69 25.56%
  • What Blizzard feels represents the class

63 23.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    This guy spoke truth... Stop trolling.

They are based on random things. Lock's is based on an ulduar's boss, warrior's on deathwing, mage's on gnomes (wtf???), druid's on "special shrooms" apparently cause I can't see why else, we get this butt fugly just-a-notch-above-WotLK-blues tier, if the designers were not simply high....
    And the troll comes to the trolls defense... A blue actually stated that they were designing armor sets around new abilities where possible, otherwise they would go with a raid boss or feature to design off of. For mages they used Timewarp, druids used Wild Mushroom and paladins were based around Guardian of Ancient Kings.

OT: I think it would be very cool to have a priest set with a wing animation to mimic Leap of Faith!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

Priests have to have a toilet or bowl somewhere on the gear again.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

'We based our priest t13 design around priest feedback regarding t12 raid itemization and holy raid cooldown'

(artwork shamelessly stolen from http://aqwalphabr.wordpress.com)
    Last edited by Muoteck; 2011-09-23 at 03:31 PM.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Or it could be based around a 4.3 raid boss, like say archbishop benedictus
    Benedictus is in tier 5 though

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Not quite what I intended. If Spirit Healer (Spirit of Redemption) was put into Shadowform, that alone would make it into an Angel of Death. It plays into both ends of the spectrum.

Discipline, however, still wouldn't have its full "feel" fromit, but whatever. They smell funny anyways.
    I smell funny You're just now telling me this!?

Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    I smell funny You're just now telling me this!?
    Well, I'm sorry. I didn't really want to hurt your feelings.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I'm in the camp of Angel/LoF. (read: wings) it's both ability based an "iconic".

Benedictus would have been fun, but since he's sporting T5-- that's out the window.

We will see... Soon (tm). Granted I am an impatient little bugger!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramile View Post
    And the troll comes to the trolls defense
    Over this does anything someone disagrees with now days get called a troll?

Learn wtf a troll is before u call people it.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Locris View Post
    PRIESTS GET WINGS FOR t13. You heard it here first.
    That'd be great. I'd like to see some cool wings for us. I voted Leap of Faith. I don't know how they could do that but I like it. I hated tiers 9-12 so I am really hoping for something good. No water bowls on shoulders or toilet bowls for helmets damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by TourettesHeals View Post
    That'd be great. I'd like to see some cool wings for us. I voted Leap of Faith. I don't know how they could do that but I like it. I hated tiers 9-12 so I am really hoping for something good. No water bowls on shoulders or toilet bowls for helmets damnit!
    Cool wings would be awesome but blizz gave that to pallies instead... I feel they will stay the course with the bathroom motif and am fully expecting the towelrack/plunger. Maybe even showerhead come to think of it...

Either way, i sure hope it's ability based (cmon, angels were the priests thing, why<d you have to give it to the pally?) and that no news is good news for our model. I'd be happy if they were saving the best for last and it turned out to be us with something wicked.

wings plox, white/yellow/goldish for healing, black/dark(/purpleish) for DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Hresna View Post
    Cool wings would be awesome but blizz gave that to pallies instead.
    well they gave pallies face wings... so maybe they'll give us... you know wings on our shoulders.

I'm absolutely in the dark on what the tier is going to be based on. I don't even have an educated guess. I know what I'd like, but I haven't the foggiest what it'll be.

EDIT: Actually, I'll take a stab. Naaru inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Well, I'm sorry. I didn't really want to hurt your feelings.
    Well now my feelers are hurt, I need a cookie.... but on the bright side I'm only half as smelly since my other half is holy

Quote Originally Posted by madmonk View Post
    wings plox, white/yellow/goldish for healing, black/dark(/purpleish) for DPS
    That won't happen, you know this.

I really really really want to wear deathwings chin

You have no idea what I will do to warriors to rip off their chin....
    Last edited by [-Spiritus-]; 2011-09-24 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Excessive blank space
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I really really really want to wear deathwings chin

You have no idea what I will do to warriors to rip off their chin....
    I'm slightly scared of you now... good thing I don't have a warrior... though I know of a warrior that I can direct you to if you so wish to rip off his chin?

Quote Originally Posted by Verth Aeyta View Post
    I'm slightly scared of you now... good thing I don't have a warrior... though I know of a warrior that I can direct you to if you so wish to rip off his chin?
    Well since they can do 300k+ crits now I don't think I can...

Curse you spiritus for ruining my dramatic spacing!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm hoping they go out on a limb and do something with mindspike. Having large glowing mind spike purple shapes crystals sticking out of priest class inspired outfit would be neat. It would be cool if the designers for once took into account what the tier will look like in shadowform. I think they can goout on this limb now that there is transmog.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less can be more, and I'd like to see that reflected in a tier set someday. Simple brown monk-like robe would be cool IMO.

Probably never happen of course.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.