• Raid Theme

69 25.56%
  • What Blizzard feels represents the class

63 23.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    This guy spoke truth... Stop trolling.

They are based on random things. Lock's is based on an ulduar's boss, warrior's on deathwing, mage's on gnomes (wtf???), druid's on "special shrooms" apparently cause I can't see why else, we get this butt fugly just-a-notch-above-WotLK-blues tier, if the designers were not simply high....
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Kings-Teir-Inc

"Cool! Thanks. Most of this tier was attempting to play off a new ability the class got in Cataclysm, so for instance Time Warp for mages and Wild Mushroom for druid, in some cases (like warrior or warlock) there's playing off of the raid and those themes, and then for others it's a bit more just doing something we think represents the class in a more abstract manner."

I'd be concerned if Blizzard designs something that they "feel represents the class".
    You might end up walking around in one of these...

Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    I'd be concerned if Blizzard designs something that they "feel represents the class".
    You might end up walking around in one of these...

That'd be awesome. XD

Im Voting something about Benedictus... But you who say he's already in T5, I think he still a work in progress... that he will recieve a modelupdate before release of 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundmark View Post
    Im Voting something about Benedictus... But you who say he's already in T5, I think he still a work in progress... that he will recieve a modelupdate before release of 4.3.
    I doubt it. Blizz wouldn't have released any screenshots of him if they decided to give him a unique model.
    And i'm still standing strong against the idea of Leap of Faith. T3/T7 is named Vestments of Faith after all, and has Wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to float around and look like Spirit of Redemption. That's what I want for t13.
    My Armoury 7/7 HC Firelands

Currently specc'd "Non-Discipline" FUCK RAID MITIGATION CD'S WE ARE HEALERS

Quote Originally Posted by Mpif View Post
    This guy spoke truth... Stop trolling.

They are based on random things. Lock's is based on an ulduar's boss, warrior's on deathwing, mage's on gnomes (wtf???), druid's on "special shrooms" apparently cause I can't see why else, we get this butt fugly just-a-notch-above-WotLK-blues tier, if the designers were not simply high....
    False. I don't understand why there is so much wrong speculation when Blizzard has stated the reasons for each set so far.

You know guys it's not really needed for one person to be corrected multiple times... I mean if everyone replied at the sameish time with a correction that would be one thing, but lets try to read the thread instead of see'ing something that is wrong and replying to that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane View Post
    Can't wait for the hunter set being based around camoflage! "Emperor's new clothes" anyone? All hunters will walk around naked <3
    It won't be hard to top "HALP! A MURLOC IS EATING ME!" T11
    Putin khuliyo

I've officially received leaked info that hunter T13 will make you invisible, but only if you're not wearing it and no one is looking at you.

Deleted
    PW:S themed set !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Or it could be based around a 4.3 raid boss, like say archbishop benedictus
    I would almost bet that the Priest t13 will be based off Archbishop Benedictus.

Quote Originally Posted by Locris View Post
    PRIESTS GET WINGS FOR t13. You heard it here first.
    Priests *and* Paladins being wing-themed? I don't think so. <.<

What? No love for Jarl? I want a Jarl set, not a Benedictus set. Holy Vestments of Jarl. Has a ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just abilities, some are clearly expansion themed too (Locks don't get to turn into faceless ones).

Like some others have said, i think priests will get something related to the 'Twilight Father' so probably some form of cultist atire.
    Shadows are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    It's not just abilities, some are clearly expansion themed too (Locks don't get to turn into faceless ones).

Like some others have said, i think priests will get something related to the 'Twilight Father' so probably some form of cultist atire.
    While the warlock tier 13 is based on an old god, I find it also fits the theme of Dark Intent (Old gods whispering in your mind, making you do bad things)

I don't know if that was the thought processes, but it manages to fit both the new spell theme and the raid boss theme at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

A "Mercury" themed set would be interesting. That would take a little bit of Inner Will and Leap of Faith. Plus Caduceus is a symbol of healing.

Mind Spike would be a little more difficult, unless they wanted a healing set and a shadow set. Not likely.

i doubt we'll ever get wings in any tier set from now on. my reasoning is the archangel spell effect. having 2-3 pairs of wings look both weird and it doesn't fit.

I don't have any ideas about the gear itself, but I'd like to see some cool effect, like the chakra-thing of holy.

Lots of "holy particule" floating around us. Something for us to feel "holy".

And the dark version of it, of course, for the shadow spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh we can't see our gear through shadowform anyway.

I wouldn't mind some kind of spirit of redemption-esque thing though.