Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    You can manage at least 32k soaking shards without a staff.
    With 378 weapon and no 4set bonus? Doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    With 378 weapon and no 4set bonus? Doubt it.
    ^This but I when I get P2 Staff and 4 set I do think I can do it.

To be honest, the staff + 4set won't woop you from 25k to 32k, perhaps almost to 30k if you are lucky.

But 25k with that gear is abit bad, do you have any logs to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    To be honest, the staff + 4set won't woop you from 25k to 32k, perhaps almost to 30k if you are lucky.

But 25k with that gear is abit bad, do you have any logs to share?
    Actally the first raid my RL recorded! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...um/damageDone/
    SimulationCraft says that I should be doing AVG 22549 DPS
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-10-11 at 05:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Actally the first raid my RL recorded! http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...um/damageDone/
    SimulationCraft says that I should be doing AVG 22549 DPS
    Nah, SimulationCraft says you should be doing 29k. You uptime on VT is at 86% which is very low. It should be above 98% at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Modernn View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8g...&e=5075#Londyn
    Doin 33.8k while soaking a shard w/o a legendary, so 30k-33k wouldnt be unreasonable at all.
    Have to remember you almost got full bis gear, which makes quite a difference. 29-30k is quite possible for someone around 378 itemlevel, but 33k would require extremely good rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Nah, SimulationCraft says you should be doing 29k. You uptime on VT is at 86% which is very low. It should be above 98% at least.
    I think I'm bad @ SimulationCraft. Well it was kinda a progression boss, I'll try to upload some logs later on Beth and Raggy. And I'll try to Improve ^^

EDIT:
    Okey so today I did Raggy and I got a pic on how the dps looks there (downed Beth hc to but didn't remember to take a pic ;()
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-10-12 at 05:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump!

Got 4 set and 391 staff and my DPS improved much on Baleroc.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ne/?s=34&e=323

Deleted
    Good improvement but you could do more. Your DoT uptime is still low on both DP and VT and you don't Mind Blast enough. Is it your UI that is limiting you or why do you let your DoTs fall off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good improvement but you could do more. Your DoT uptime is still low on both DP and VT and you don't Mind Blast enough. Is it your UI that is limiting you or why do you let your DoTs fall off?
    My UI is fine, I really don't know what it is. Or well it might be that sometimes that boss is really confusing and much running. But I still try to learn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    My UI is fine, I really don't know what it is. Or well it might be that sometimes that boss is really confusing and much running. But I still try to learn.
    Try not to run so much. The only time you need to run is when you are about to take a shard or when you are running out of one. If you have to move anymore than that it might be issues with your guild's positioning or your own. If you know you are going to run, try to think about if the VT will fall off during your run or not, this way you can cast VT before you run to not make it fall off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try not to run so much. The only time you need to run is when you are about to take a shard or when you are running out of one. If you have to move anymore than that it might be issues with your guild's positioning or your own.
    Well yea thats what I usually do, but if the shard comes on the other side of the room then I have to run really much. I always start on the left side then if shard comes on right side then I have to run all the way over there. Then after I've taken all my stacks I run back out to right side (if shard spawned there) so no one else will need to run around me to get to their shard and so I don't get a debuff from another or that it refresh mine.