Thread: Post your phone

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Another iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Vat View Post

what? why is everyone looking at my like that ?

Thought i was all alone

10+ Year Old Account

This one :

It serves me well Don't need anything fancier really. I'll switch to Android when this one dies.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

mostly use that one (galaxy s2). also got an iphone 4 from work and a cheap sony ericson something to use if my phone is at risk of being destroyed (outdoor activitys, etc)

Deleted
    \

Ultra thin Xd

HTC Wildfire S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogretron View Post

I use my phone for way more than calls and texts. It's pretty much my version of a laptop as I am constantly browsing the web or playing games. My old iPhone 3G can barely play some of the games my 4 plays with no problem.

Thinking a phone is just for texts and calls is soooo 20th century. :P
    And walking / sitting like a zombie with your phone is soooo 2011? (not saying you are like that, but here everyone with a smartphone isnt smart, they're like zombies looking at their screen, instead of talking to the person sitting next to them they use their phone) Because then i'd rather be sooo 20th century.

Deleted

HTC Incredible S

10+ Year Old Account
    Nokia 1111
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

10+ Year Old Account
    Xperia x10 mini

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have iphone 3gs 32gb and all I can say is that it's real powerful, it's faster than the Iphone 4g 16gb/32gb ( tested it in many ways vs the iphone 4 32g and 4 16 gb ) in many ways and it's also better in design (imo) also the fall dmg from it is also lower, take my sisters iphone 4g 32g for example, felt from less than a meter and broke.. 80 euro to fix the glass..I mean a phone of glass?

The only lack with the 3gs 32gb is that it doesn't got HD and a front camera but I couldn't care less

Deleted
    HTC HD Desire <3

Deleted
    Iphone 4, and Lg 3d. I will get a HTC or something later this month. (I need 2 phones for my work, and since my work pays for it i just go for expensive stuff, hehe) my iphone 4 subscription almost ends so i think I'll go for HTC.

Deleted
    i cant post images yet but i got a blackberry torch white! <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Nokia 1616. I can't say I like Nokias all that much, but this one was cheap.

I don't use phone all that much, only people who call me are my boyfriend and my mom - and bank, when I forget to pay my debts.
    Anyway, sure, I like how those smartphones look and feel, pretty cool and all that, but I just don't feel that I'd use one to it's potentional (I don't even use Internet on my current phone), so dishing out quite a bit of money for one seems waste :/
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    My 1st iPhone, somewhat fine to use. A shitton of iOS apps.

I still remmember standing in line from 9pm to 2am to get it because the 1st batch they got in my country was gone the 1st day so I had to.

Deleted

Simple and does the trick.

Deleted

HTC Desire :]