Page 1 of 41
... LastLast

Your very first world of warcraft character

What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.

gnome mage back in tbc, leveled to 15 or 16, got pissed about mana ending every 1-2 mobs, rolled hunter ^^

oh god mine was a pally, terriable name I wont go there, just makes me embrassed to use it, now its always the last character to hit the current max level I hate him really, but I wont delete him as Ive got fonds memories of real av on him, also he has a blue drake on him, I keep trying to get it xferd to my main when I petition a gm about a issue and they go anything else and im like a cheeky request here but... I did find out it is possiable now I just need to find a over generous GM then I can kill this character
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    My warrior Kamhal, made him on launch day... I still play him. Still rocking my Original Sergeant Major Title.

He was never my "main" though, I never had a main, I had duo mains ^.^ My paladin I made 20 mins after is my other, I still play him as well.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Back when i joined in 20th january of 2008, i made a belf warlock.
    Been my main ever since, but from magic unknown, hes now a goblin.
    And the gear havent looked fabulous anymore since.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first toon was a warrior here OP and I still have it on my account too =)

Very first toon I ever rolled was a Forsaken Rogue back in Feb. '05. It seemed like the coolest race/class combo at the time, and I got him to level 6 before I realized I wanted to play a ranged toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Warlock called "Mandarin" in a PvE server... Leveled to like 14. Then my brother says pve realms suck, go to pvp for fun! Then I made another warlock in pvp with my current name. He's still my main
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.
    Same as you, for same reasons.

Deleted
    Mine was a tauren druid back in vanillacalled Druidtauren. D:

Deleted it at about llvl 47 cuz i didnt have enough money to repair :<

Deleted
    female n811 hunter in vanilla. then in tbc after a short warlock intermetzo switch to druid, and stayed with him/her till now faction and server changes inclusiv.

Undead Rogue.
    Still have it, just stopped leveling at 65.

Deleted
    Thinandariel, a female Nelf Druid within the first month of WoW finally being on sale in Hungary. I feel ancient.
    The second one was an orc lock, I think....

Tauren Warrior to lvl 13. Then Orc Hunter to lvl 8. Then Undead Mage to lvl 80

Deleted
    Orc Shaman during classic beta.
    Then Night Elf warrior when the game was released. Still play him (even though I went back to shaman as my main now).

Deleted
    Tauren druid, still my main

My first character was a night elf rogue. Got him to around level 10 before I rerolled hunter. (I really wanted a pet!) Hunter stayed my main through vanilla, TBC, didn't play in WotlK, and some of Cataclysm until I rerolled mage.

Deleted
    Female nelf hunter with bright green hair and an incredibly embarrassing name.

Night Elf druid, named Rolery. Vanilla days, dont remember exact date though. Was playing from boyfriend's account (usually in his presence, because I was totally lost in that big new world and also my english was very poor back in those days ).

Deleted
    Mine was a Human Warlock named Reginald on Magtheridon EU before it became a baby realm. Started another character with my friend for fun, think he is still level 20 maybe