Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla on my brother's account, I made a Night Elf rogue. Fun times.

Very first was a Human Warrior. I didn't know much about the game, the dude who got my playing played a Human Warrior so I figured why not. I think I got it to like level 33 and then tried out a Warlock. Had a blast with it, got it to around 35 and then Burning Crusade was released. Started a Draenei Shaman and that Shaman has been my main ever since 2007

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Deleted
    Should add a poll of how many people stuck with their first ever character as main.

Started as a Night Elf Male Hunter on Bronze Dragonflight Eu in around 2007-2008. Been to Twisting Nether Horde as Female Orc then to Outland Eu as Draenei female, Worgen male, Human female and now Pandaren female.

It has always been my main although I do have 7 other 85s soon to be 90s which I actively play to not get bored too much of one class and have things to do in the game when my Hunter has done everything.

My first was a dwarf paladin. I tried the 10 days free back at the end of BC and that was enough. I tried blacksmith and was broke. Tried horde side, had a random max level toon give me 1000 gold and that was that. For the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

My first ever was a human mage back in vanilla, trying it out on my brother's account. Can't recall much more than that, I'd gotten it to 33 and then stopped playing. Eventually got my own account and mained a NE druid from the middle of Burning Crusade to Cataclysm. I remember only hitting level cap a month or two before Wrath's launch. I was such a slow leveller back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.
    Well... it was a male human mage. It was back in Vanilla and I had the shittiest of shit computers, and I could barely play it, so I didn't play it anymore. But I don't count that really.

But, my first character was back in BC, and it was a male human paladin. Now that Paladin is a female blood elf and I still play it to this day.
    Call me House.

My very first character was a human warrior I made on a buddy's account who was showing me the game. I was still playing City of Heroes at the time, and the idea of "auto attack" mystified me (frankly I still think it's kinda pointless) so I kept hitting the attack button thinking it was a click power instead of a toggle.

Made a Tauren shaman on another server when I got my trial account. He is still there on principle. As soon as I got BC, made my namesake Belf Paladin.

My first toon was a night elf rogue. Thought it was cool cause he had 2 swords. True fact: thats the only time Ive ever played a rogue and ever will. Ive been playing for 2-3 years now and thats the only class I haven't re rolled or played since I first made a toon.

Well I made a night elf druid in beta and got it to like 20 or something?
    But my first in game char was a Tauren hunter, I only got him to like 15 before the server broke and was shut down for like a week or 2 so I switched servers and made a human pally. I still have the Tauren but I dont ever play him.

I actually bought the original WoW a few months after release, as I really wanted to play it.
    But I had failed to realize that WoW required an online connection, and a monthly fee, as I didn't look it up.

So I downloaded a private server(hosted on my own pc), and made myself a Dwarven Paladin. I got until to lvl 23. It just didn't seem fun at all.

It wasn't until somewhere mid TBC, that my best friend suddenly suggested that we play WoW together.
    At this point I actually had a decent connection and was able to pay the fee, thus resulting in me creating myself a Blood Elf Paladin.
    And to this date, he's still my main character. And he always will be. Too many memories playing this lil fella.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

my current warlock since 07
    Be feared, or be fuel

Male tauren warrior. I didn't really plan on what realm to play, so I just hit the "suggest realm" button. I only got that character to level 15 before I found out a real life friend played alliance on a different server, so I switched there and rolled a dwarf warrior. That was my second character, and he's been my main since I rolled him. I haven't picked up MoP yet.

I still have the level 15 tauren warrior. He's been sitting abandoned on that other server since whenever I started playing, way back in vanilla.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-10-07 at 05:56 PM.

Deleted
    I tried the game on a friends account creating alot of characters and trying them out but my first own character was a Gnome Rogue He was such a badass!

An Undead Warlock. Still have him to this day. Don't play him very often anymore though, he sits at 85. I switched to DK when Wrath came out and now I'm sort of bouncing between my Rogue and Monk.

First character was a Human Paladin.Oldest one I have now is a Draenei Hunter.

Tauren hunter named Delucadogg when BC came out. I only leved him to 16 because I was only 11 I think. I came back in WOTLK and have had my DK ever since. (My dad sent a 55 to my account.)

My first character was a Night Elf Rogue, I still have him to this day & he is sitting at level 50. I stopped playing him because I didn't want to be a night elf anymore (this was before race changes), so I made a gnome rogue & now its one of my main characters (hes not a gnome anymore )

Deleted
    Human Rogue, banned :P

My first was a human warrior named Janesmith made her some time between AQ and NAXX, shes still on my account, sitting at 85 in blues now.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

It was a human mage on a friend's account in an internet cafe. Boy did those murlocs rape me in elwyn forest at that little lake.