Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A human priest about a week after the game was launched. leveling him was hell but i got him to 60 and then in BC i got him to 70. Back then i used to be more HC raider than i am today. Alas i deleted it after our guild cleared Sunwell and none of our team could get any upgrades from it so i quit the game. Came back about six months after wrath was released with a tauren warrior

Deleted
    First char was a nelf rogue, on a friends account. It doesn't exist any more.

troll mage back to the days of vanilla; my very first char.

now playing a warlock since 1 week before the release of BC

Created a troll shaman january '06, my first character and still my main to this very day

Deleted
    Human warlock.

Leveled it to 30 or so, rerolled. About half a year later started playing it again, leveled to 60 and did some PvP on it back in classic. As of TBC I've used it only as bank alt.

Gnome mage at EU release. Still my main today.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Some Orc Warrior in early 2006.
    Even wrote the name down on a paper, so I wouldn't forget it.
    YEAH CAME FROM RUNESCAPE

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Warlock. Thought the game was shitty but my roomate got me to try it with him. He ended up quitting at level 13 but I kept playing.. Stupid me..

Warlock, leveled it to about 34 but i got annoyed from mana and things dying so slowly, rerolling rogue never looking bare to lock :P

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mu current main has been my main for every expansion so far. A few name changes and one race change has been made though

Dwarf hunter in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    A tauren warrior in the beta, got to level 15 or so.
    When the retail version hit I started an orc warlock that got replaced by a forsaken warlock a couple of days later.

Tauren warrior on a trial back in Vanilla...
    Then when I got the whole game, a Tauren warrior to 25, then Troll mage to 70
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted
    Back when i played on a priv server called "meahwow" some friends did trick me into start playing. Rolled a rogue with the name Rogzer... awesome name i know.

Male nelf hunter called icehunter, got him to 63 before getting banned at the start of tbc. :<

Deleted
    A dwarf Hunter because of the Intro Trailer when you started WoW, he's still my Main Char since I play WoW(I play since BC) and always the only one on the Max. Level.

My first char was a Night Elf Hunter. Leveled to about 25 (Vanilla times). Took me like 2-3 days played just to 25 (lol). Didnt have addons for quests etc, didnt know they existed at all. Then I switched and started playing Warlock and that was my main until WotLK where I changed to DK.

I started about 3 months after launch with a Night Elf Druid.

HE is still my main, but now is Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very very first toon was a Human Mage, with the name of Hwaldar in late BC....good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    My buddy got WoW right around launch time, I had never played an MMO before, I looked around at the creation screen and decided to make a Forsaken warlock. Oh it was humorous. Not only did i insist on meleeing everything, but I thought you had to mash the button to keep attacking. But I don't really count him as it was on my buddys account and I never got him past level 3. I started my own WoW account about a month later, and made Roccloh, a Tauren druid on US Whisperwind. He has since been deleted, but he was my first 60, though I abandoned him shortly after I hit 60 cause druids were boring endgame in Vanilla and I wanted to play on a PVP server.