Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was playing the trial I created an undead warlock. Got him up to level 18 before the trial ran out. Then I bought the full version and created a new warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Male Warlock called Cyphron. Got to level fourteen in The Barrens before getting bored and making a Male Tauren Hunter, which I leveled to 33.

Deleted
    Rogue,back in tbc,because i wasaso young i didnt get bored to play him until cataclyms^^

Deleted
    Night Elf Druid I was astoundid when I saw my cousin queuing up Wrath's instead of hitting it every 5 seconds like I was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf priest, made it human once racechange became available. Still playing the char as my main.

Human Paladin, then Undead Rogue switched because I got tired of seeing my brothers being 20 levels higher because they didnt work... lol

Farthest back that i can remember is my mage, celion on Arathor US. I kept trying to grind mobs because i thought questing was dumb, and while i was grinding i didn't understand the concept of a level difference...
    Aiguille <3

Male night elf druid on Skullcrusher-EU. All of my friends said druids were awesome etc but i rerolled to a hunter/warrior pretty fast, none of those made it to 60 either though. The druid (one of many) made it to lvl 14. I deleted him though, I used to do that with all my chars i didn't play on for a while, dunno why. :/

draenei mage tbc lauch day Barius/Berius or something like that.

Orc Warrior was my first toon. I have fond memories of trying to level in BC Barrens and dying every other pull because mobs had HUGE aggro radii, lolz

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.
    My first was in early vanilla, a troll hunter because I thought having my own pet would be sick. Was my first character to level 60 and 70, then a week after I got it to 70 I started my druid which became my new main. My hunter is currently level 76.

Human Priest back in 2006. It's still 60 with a PVP title. I'll probably never play it again. I'll always regret my first character being a priest.

Deleted
    Human Warlock called Libra currently lvl 9 iirc went paladin because I felt like it and wanted to tank was halfway through BC so yeah.. I might just play wow again and level him up :P
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2011-09-18 at 06:31 PM. Reason: remembered my actual first charac

Human Paladin. Wanted to tank. Got to 60 and raided MC, all I did was cleanse. Rerolled Dwarf Warrior so I could tank. Still play him as my main today. :P

My first ever character was a male human warrior named "Unbetable" and yes I know its misspelled.. Unbeatable was taken ;p
    I leveled it to 33 by killing monsters only, when it gave shit exp, and got bored of stuff killing me since I had half grey gear and some greens with intellect and spirit on it!

I played all classes after that to level 30 when I deiced i liked warrior the most, been a warrior for 4 years now.

Night Elf Rogue... got him to around level 50 and wanted to be a gnome, so I had to reroll (this was before race changes).

10+ Year Old Account
    a tauren hunter the same main i have today exept he is a belf

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

15+ Year Old Account
    human rogue.

he still exists. nearly 6 years later.