Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Night Elf Hunter, December 2004. I only knew one other person playing at the time so I figured I'd try a class that was good at soloing. Switched to Orc in early 2010. Laid to rest in October 2011. Goodbye my battle-hardened companion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started with an orc warrior. Then i am sad to say i deleted it and made a human warrior which i wish i never did. Then when bc launched i switched to a blood elf tank/ret pally. Played that up till icc. Then after 6 years of tanking i got bored of it and switched to my orc Hunter which i still play today.
    Aye mate

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing December 2005, first toon was a Warrior, but I accidentally deleted him at about level 20 So I rolled a Human Paladin named Arahir, still play him, and he is always my first toon leveled in an expansion.

Undead Rogue, mained it throughout Vanilla and BC, swapped over to a troll Resto shaman for WotLK and Cata, now maining my undead DK. Never deleted any of them mind you and I do have tons of alts but those were my mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was a Tauren hunter, started him on January 23, 2005. I still have him but haven't seriously played him since I moved to Alliance in June of 2005.

Deleted
    Mine was a Nelf druid called Morkhalee at Spinebreaker... She was deleted, don't know why... :<

Undead warrior on Bronzebeard. I got to level 8 I believe, then switched realms and made a troll hunter. Good times.

My warrior, Byrthor

Male Night Elf Druid. Took me a week to get to lvl 12...

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    April 2007. Undead mage, kept him for around 4 days until I got BC and decided I wanted to be a blood elf. Then I got bored of that and my free month and first payment expired and contemplated quitting altogether. Then I bought Warcraft III in a shop for £5, played it and loved it. Then I made the Orc Shaman I play until this very day.

I believe mine was a Night Elf Druid called Blueeagle back in vanilla. She didnt last long. It wasn't until I re-stared around the time of WotLK that I created my Amy, who became my true first character.

Male Draenei Paladin took me a week to reach level 10 :3

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc Hunter with the sole purpose of ruining peoples Role Playing experience and giving WoW players alot of grief.

...now i'm hooked...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.
    Started during late Vanilla with a 10 day trial. Played as a Human Paladin.

Deleted
    Human paladin

Deleted
    Gnome rogue which I casually played for 1 month before TBC release only reaching lvl 29 :P

I honestly don't remember anything about my very first character, as it was a test on my flatmate's copy of WoW. However my first real character was a Paladin called Janaa whom I still play from time to time, not really my main, but my main healer!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Warlock, I thought I would be way powerful to have a pet (like just as powerful as another class, but they didn't have a pet so obviously I'd be the best)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Orc Hunter with the sole purpose of ruining peoples Role Playing experience and giving WoW players alot of grief.

...now i'm hooked...
    Epic win right there, folks.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    A Nelf Rogue, after carefully reading through guides and pondering what I liked in other games. Leveled to 11 that first day, and left the game thinking I'd had a lot of fun. Not so much fun though that I didn't roll a second char the second day I played, a Troll Hunter, who was much MORE fun to play and got me hooked on the game for real. He stayed my main till I quit the game late in TBC.

I actually went back and played that first Nelf rogue about a year ago. Picked his spec and talents, got him some poisons, arranged his action bars, and then did the 2 quests he still had in his quest log (even after the upheavel of Cata). Was a gloriously fun hour of reminiscing.