Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My VERY first, was an orc warrior during open beta before the game came out.

My first character when retail came around was a NE warrior. Awww I miss her ; _ ; Got banned due to a misunderstanding.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Undead Warrior Lady named Vianne. A friend bought the collecters edition of World of Warcraft and he gave me the 10 days trial code that, at this time, was only given away with collectors editions.

I played the game for 10 days and went back to Ragnarök Online, thinking to myselve: "Meh, 3D MMOs will never amount to anything."

I kinda made a false assumtion there...

A troll hunter back in the Vanilla days. I only got to lvl25 or so before re-rolling as an undead rogue (my current main), but I still have him around.

Human Paladin back in vanilla, the whole reason i even started playing WoW was because of warcraft 3, and i based my paladin around prince arthas, I regret not starting a tauren warrior because if anyone remembers, paladins were a pain in the ass to level back in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter & Troll Shaman
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

tauren shaman on launch day...getting ready to bring him to pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Mage. Doesn't exist anymore.
    After 2 weeks I realised Horde was were all the fun was at.
    What is worth fighting for?

Human warrior, BC. Still have him. Finally got him out of retirement and server transferred him. Never realized how many nice goodies he had from back in the day.

Orc Hunter I rolled on December 9th 2005.. still my main today.

My first of two Night Elf Druids (the second to cover all four specs, before there were even 'officially' four specs) and I still have him. He was my toon who had everything (mounts, pets, achievements), before the whole Mists account-wide change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolled a human paladin as my first a few months after BC came out. Never switched mains but still have multiple 85's. If I ever return, it will still be my main.

Undead warrior with tailoring and alchemy, first 2 profs I found.

Logged out around 12 or so, and could not figure out how to find him again when I logged back in (so many realms) and so I made a human paladin because I wanted a warrior that could heal
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Started in BC, a blood elf hunter... :/

For wrath I decided to roll a resto druid and I haven't changed since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human warrior... got bored before I hit level 9(bored with the alliance), deleted him and rolled an orc hunter and never looked back.

Female gnome warrior. Which is now my orc male warrior. Who is still my main since WoW launched.

Deleted
    Orc warrior, started in late TBC and was my main up to december last year.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead warrior named Balgoth, back in the undead push of alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    my VERY VERY first character was a tauren hunter back in the final beta 2004, Can't remember what I named him though :/
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account

06 and been my main alliance ever since hes almost been changed into a worgen and a pandaren but it just didnt feel right
    love ya buddy been with me in the good and bad times and many campaigns through northrend outland and beyond

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Human Warrior because it felt the most generic of all the races/classes. Was my first game other than Strategy/Shooter.