Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Undead Warlock named Necraine, didn't keep him because I was testing wow on a friend's account.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first character was a NELF Druid back in early BC which has always been my main.

My very first character was a dwarf warrior back in vanilla. About the time he hit 30ish, I decided to make a human paladin and never really looked back. Poor guy never did hit max level.

Human mage back in vanilla. Leveled to 14 and hated every second of it.
    Rolled dwarf paladin and haven't looked back (classwise).

Troll priest. Shortly afterwards I made what is still my main char - a NE druid.
    Last edited by Mikael123; 2012-10-06 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first toon was a night elf warrior called millidan, favorite char was illidan so...yeah...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YlfTheCasual View Post
    A warrior since day one baby, 2004+
    You're from sweden but somehow played WoW in 2004 even though the european release was 2005.yepp

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Paladin on Spirestone named "Darrol"...

Stupid random name and that toon as been gone since launch of TBC.

Female human paladin - got to lvl 70, healed first boss in Karazhan then abandoned her for my hunter.

Deleted
    My first character was an Human Mage, created back in May 2006. I named him Zeverin, I don't know why. It had to be human, so I could play with my (other humans) friends. At the beginning I never knew there was such a thing like a Deeprun Tram between, IF and SW. Now longer my main; every expansion I have a new one.

Deleted
    Human warlock.

Got to level thirty something (I think 31) and rerolled druid. Later I leveled it to 60, did some PvP on it when cross-realm battlegrounds were introduced and used it in few alt raids in MC. I think it is still parked in Blackrock Mountain with 2 bags full of soul shards (or whatever those bags and shards were replaced with in cata).

10+ Year Old Account
    Switched regularly between a tauren druid named Razkah and a human rogue named Shizansa. I still use those names as "go-to" for tauren male and any human-like female in most games!

My first serious character is this account's namesake.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Troll Shaman since day 1 of vanilla. Still play him to this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Hunter, never got him to 60 think I stopped at 53. After that I played my brothers 60 NE Hunter and raided on him because he didn't play that much.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

NE hunter, from vanilla, still have him, but never played since level 80, I only put him at 80 cause he my first character :P

Wife and I started when we bought our son BC. I rolled a warrior and she rolled a mage, and they are still our mains.

Deleted
    was a nelf warrior (male ugh)

i was convinced that by pressing z to unsheath my sword + shield I would be able to block all incoming attacks, I would get frustrated because I kept dying

2005 was simpler times

Deleted
    UD rogue, was my main until middle of cata, where 2 of my ten lvl 85's took over as duo mains, still play them now, 90 spriest and protwarr

Deleted
    Orc Warrior named Basark, made him back in Feb 2006. He is still my main to this day and I'm possitive he'll remain that till I quit WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    A male night elf rogue. I had tried quite a few names in a row, all were taken, I had wanted to play WoW for ages and I finally had it so I was quite pissed, so I decided to name him the Swedish word for dingleberry.

Oh and get this. When I started, almost 4 years ago, I was literally too bad to be able to level him beyond level 15. I was in Ashenvale as a level 15 rogue, and I could not kill mobs before they killed me. So I dropped him and made the druid that went to be my main for 3½ years. To this day I can't believe that I couldn't level him, lol. I leveled him up after I got a bit better at the game, of course.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home