Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mine was a mage in beta. He lasted about 2 or 3 hours. I really didn't like the game at all. I did end up playing the game though, when my brother bought it for me in November, 2004. My first toon, and my main for most of the time since, was my mage Now I have seven 85s and one almost 89. The one almost 89 is my mage

I was a big counterstrike player when WoW came out, but a bunch of friends convinced me to buy the game a few weeks after it came out.

My first character was an Orc Hunter. I got to level 32, and then decided to make a new character because it was taking too long to level. I did this until TBC came out. The highest I got a character was a 53 warrior, I believe.

undead warlock.
    called him erkekjetter. leather strap face, long black hair. looked kvlt as fuck. meant arch heretic in norwegian. i was really into black metal back then. most of my generation was into sublime, blink 182, eminem and bullshit. i was into metal.
    cant remember the realm but the first thing i saw when i reached deathknell after crawling out of the grave was a 60 dwarf paladin just sitting on his ram. full gold armor.
    got to maybe level 16 or so then rerolled a hunter to play with my friend.
    played hunter for all of vanilla until i started working on a paladin before bc launch.

to this day i cannot make myself play a hunter or a warlock because they are so vastly different from how they were in vanilla, doesnt feel like the same class to me.

Tauren warrior named Megadestroy on Mok'nathal US even though I am EU... I clicked the wrong website when I did the trial account lol

Nothing ever beats that feeling of not knowing anything about the game, having a massive unexplored world in front of you full of epic shit..

My first one was a Human Mage. Then he became an Undead Mage when Faction change was allowed, i was really tired of Alliance and needed a change of air. Still play him

The only thing i really don't like is how my vanilla title "Commander" became "Liutenant General" :C
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Night Elf Rogue in approx 2.1. I leveled him to 8 and hated the game. Came back after a month out of sheer boredom and fell in love with it all at once. Got him to 70 shortly after 2.3.

In approx 3.2, I race changed to a Female Human (loleveryman). At 4.0 launch, I became Worgen Female. Shortly after 4.1, I went Night Elf Female and realm transferred. Approximately May of that same year, I became the fabulous FemGnome Rogue Byte. Later, I went back to FemHuman, and very recently as an RP character development, Worgen.

I've tried to reroll, because I always feel like I hate my Rogue in gameplay. But every time I try, I keep getting called back to Rogues.

Much as I hate playing them, I love the flavor and I love my Rogue.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I remember... My first WoW character ever was a Dwarf male warrior named "Gimliz" ( LOL i know ). That was back in february 2005. I kinda miss that, being a total noob to the game. The character I'm playing now is a Rogue I've had since late 2005 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Druid went to like 22 and deleted him.
    My first max level was a Paladin.

Started with Nelf druid I remember when I got companion and buffed myself thorns and tought that companion did dmg x).

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead rogue. Still have her, but she's forever level 27.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    My first was a Human Rogue,i always pick a rogue on every single RPG as i believe myself to be very sneaky and fast reflexes,but due to a communication error with my brother i made him on the wrong server as he referred me for a 10day trial,so i had to make a Night Elf Hunter instead,but later on my bro stopped playing and now to this day my Human is my (technical) main,but i got so addicted i know have 2 of each class and 1 of each race give or take a few races that i made a couple of due to mechanics and so forth,and the date i started this madness (even though im a completionist and told myself im not playing WoW till i finish the first 3) was about a month after TBC was released,i quit once but now im back

I made a gnome mage on my friend's account to try it out and ended up buying it and making a gnome mage on my account. I eneded up rolling a pally so I could solo things better and he's my main to this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Mage, from the signature. She was the first char I ever created back in march 2007.
    She was my main from the first second on. Never had another main in all these years, never tought about to switch. And still love the class like on the first day

The only difference is, she was a male Undead first named Arkiou, but well since cata female goblin

I'm 100% sure that I will play my mage as main, till the last time I will log out, forever. Was a good choise ^.^

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Night elf priest... got her to lvl 10 and I wanted to go to Stormwind... I took the wrong way and ended up at the gate of the searing gorge and after having just ran all the way from darnassus, dying because I was too low of a level and since I didn't want to run back and keep dying I just logged out, deleted that character and created a human mage xD

10+ Year Old Account
    A troll hunter back in early '05 on one of my friend's account

Can't remember the name, and he was probably deleted years back

Deleted
    Troll shaman...very old one. Still have skyfury helmet on him

Orc Warrior. Born Horde! But I rerolled after I found my love for healing

I started off with an orc warrior back in TBC and played it until mid wrath when I switched to my human mage (which I still play today as my main). I havent really played my warrior since then...

10+ Year Old Account
    My first character I ever played was a buddy's warlock (got me into the game) but that was on his account. First character I could say was mine is the same one I still play today below my signature, my Hunter. Tried DK in Wrath and Monk this xpac, slowly figuring out i'm a Hunter for life.

Draenai Shaman back in mid-BC. Still my main, will always be. I can't stand playing any other class as main, shaman is just by far my favorite play style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com