Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When I started in april '05 I rolled a NE Rogue, I wanted a Forsaken Hunter, but they weren't available at the time, so I went for one of my classics (I almost always play a human/half-elf/beastly rogue/thief or another stealthy character when I start an RPG) and I liked the visuals of the NE male more than the human's. Still my main and (again) my only toon at 90, but I changed the race to a Worgen when they came out because I am in love with their animations, if I had started with Cata I would have rolled a Worger Rogue (or perhaps druid).

Deleted
    This thread is from 2011, how many times has it been necroed?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was in trainee time after school, learning a newI created an undead warlock. I didn't know anything. Always played exclusively single player games by that time. so he told me, get that game, it's fun 'n' stuff. so I did.

when I reached the gnoll fields as the noob I was, I asked questions about what the fuck to do. I received no answer whatsoever. frustration made me delete that char and create a tauren warrior. on a different realm. where my friends were not. surprisingly, I got help then from someone. turns out I just asked the question in /s chat and I was the only one on the fields. then I turned back to the realm with my buddies and created a new char there. again. and it was a tauren warrior, not a warlock. And I leveld as prot. and it did take 26 days. /played. to 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    This thread is from 2011, how many times has it been necroed?
    If a topic applies to all times, not just a singular moment, it's better to necro than to make a duplicate.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    If a topic applies to all times, not just a singular moment, it's better to necro than to make a duplicate.
    Necroing this kind of threads is not an harm to the forum.

Necroing a thread from 2009 *OMGBLIZSUCKNERFMAGESPLXPLXPXPLX* it is an harm for the forum.

There are shit old threads that are still ongoing now.. harmless and fun threads.

And this is one of them.

Edit : tl:dr +1 the guy above me .. if it wasn't clear :P.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made a Night Elf warrior back in Vanilla beta. then when live came i made a Gnome warlock which i had as a main untill end of TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    +1 indeed.

For the love of my my Cloth-wearing orc Hunter let us have fun !! ))
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The first toon I made was a mage on day one and with my infinite creativity I named him sorcerer.

Deleted
    Btw .. my first was my pala .. still there .. still main .. still human ... still same name/server/hairstyle.

Paladin that I still have 3 days before TBC launched.....so Im a 'nallia wow player LOL. After that was my rogue and it was the 1st one for every thing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Btw .. my first was my pala .. still there .. still main .. still human ... still same name/server/hairstyle.
    When was it when you created it ?

If in TBC or earlier Im so so so so ...... Jealous of you ! I have at least 2 alts when I play on 1 realm.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a 10 day trial when I started and played every class for a few levels so I don't know my real first character, but when I finally bought a copy I made a Gnome Warlock but only ever managed to get him to level 10 or 20 before switching out and finally sticking to a ret pally which became my first toon to reach cap. Still have both those toons but my warlock is still only level 50 after about 3 or 4 years (whenever the heck I started playing) & my pally hasn't been my main for a long time.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2013-04-12 at 12:31 PM.

Hunter named Overlucked on Twisting nether i believe. During early TBC.

I just wanted to "try WoW out", and my brother let me use his account.
    I had a female Bloodelf Rogue named Amyphetamine. I couldn't believe how helpful people were!
    Rolled her late TBC. Didn't play very much, though. Hit level 30 and decided I had better things to do. I do actually play on my own account now--but I didn't pick WoW back up until riiiiiight before Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a friend playing WoW just as BC came out, and he eventually got me to come and play, insisting I select human so he can help me. So I made my first toon, and he told me how to attack. The only problem was, he was telling me from the perspective of his warrior how to attack, and I'd made a mage.

After I got that toon to 70 by June 2007 I ended up "falling out of love" with it and concentrated on a secondary character, my draenei shaman, which to this day is my main. I tried to level my mage during wrath but I spent more time graveyard running than killing, so I decided that I hated mages and I only got it xp through stuff like the lunar festival. Anyway, I did half a level with a friend and got to 75, and then left it until last week. Now after six years, that mage is finally 80, because I played pet battles around Nordrassil in Hyjal consistently!

lvl 10 Tauren Warrior named "Slugs" on a trial account in WotLK.

Mulgore's such a chill place.

hmm well the first time i played wow i played a nelf druid on my friends account in vanilla. got to about level 9, then decided it wasnt for me.

then in 2007 in decided to try again, got a trial account and made a tauren shammy. still there on ghostlands, level 40 something.
    i switched servers and rerolled as a blood elf paladin lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first time I ever played WoW was like 3 months before BC came out. I played over my friends house because I didn't have a good computer at the time. I made an Orc warrior, I forget his name but i got to lvl 4 and deleted him. I would go over his house every weekend or like every other day, eventually made a Gnome mage named Frinkle. got him to level 8 and then stopped. Once I got BC my first character that was on my own account was my blood elf mage named Selian. Got him to 70 and raided. Good times.

Human Warlock named Luccadeo back in vanilla. I have since race changed him to Orc.

Orc Warrior, which was a lousy choice, as it gave me a terrible first impression of the game (Durotar, and how the Warrior class played at lower levels back then).
    Soon afterwards I rolled three other characters that were far more enjoyable. Two of them sill exist (Human Mage and Night Elf Hunter, who is now a Dwarf).
    Yak. Yak never changes.