Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wow has the potential to do something I have not seen in the other MMOs I have played and quit. Lose a lot of people really fast. The community and social aspect of WoW is bad and getting worse. I left EQ, FFXI, Lotro because I just didn't want to play that game anymore. There was and still is no hate for those games. I left wow for 8 months and come back to a WoW that just isn't fun at all anymore. I find the game fun but if I wanted to play a single player game I would just play a single player game.

It may not be obvious but it only takes a handful of subscriptions to keep an MMO going and in the end could be a good thing for WoW. If in 5 or 6 years all that is left is 500k-1million of the true fans of wow there is a chance the game would actually be fun for me again.

The amount of stuff Blizzard is charging a lot of money for now makes me think the old Blizzard is gone for good. All we seem to have now is a company that wants money and will do anything to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aammadan View Post
    Yeah, because you aren't coming back for 4.3 means NO ONE is, because you represent the opinion of the majority of players amirite? Maybe you failed to notice that people are more excited for this patch than they have been for the entirety of Cataclysm.
    can you not read the following sentence? i said some might come back.. the majority have left not because they have cleared current content, and waiting on 4.3 but because they dislike where the game is heading, the stupid amounts of changes being made, fucking up with class mechanics, generally shit content.. and piss poor pvp (i honestly cant remember it being as bad as it is now). If you think the majority of the people who left because of cata or shortly after its release will come back for 4.3 your just deluded. some might most wont.. kk thx bb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    I would say Aion and Lineage have such high numbers due to the Asian market
    I would say the same about WoW
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    AAAWE! swg... qq

thanx for the info charts like this are always interesting

Charts were interesting. It was certainly a contribution in cementing that WoW doesn't really have any trouble maintaining the subs, despite the occasional hype that OMG THEY LOST 600k SUBSCRIBERS.