Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Intresting stuff, but.

Rogue legendary. Rogues had atleast two decent legendary's (starsfury and twinblades and e.v.t Thunderfury). Why add a third?
    3 new dungeons in CoT sounds great, but are there alot players going to do those while there is a new Looking for Raid tool with beter drops?
    The Dragon Soul raid has 7/8 bosses. To my personal exeperience this is rather low. Firelands was on 7 and you can do it easly in 3 hours. Blizzard want raiders to use LFR and LFG more??

However I think this will be a great patch and might raise the subs back a bit!
    GJ Blizzard (so far)
    Last edited by mmocdf45d98443; 2011-09-19 at 07:12 AM.

I haven't done a single thing this expansion because I didn't want to dedicate myself to a guild. I think I'll have a chance now with the DF, maybe stumble across a casual guild.

I'm definitely re-subbing.

Deleted
    mmh a rogue legendary... And we dont even have a rogue in our guild...

dunno if I like the northrend change

8 (7 really) bosses? seriously? like firelands the sequel? i hope everyones ready for the second round of getting the 1 item per slot for your spec

This sounds like a great patch, look forward to it!

7 bosses is way too less for a final raid. Very disappointing.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Melee classes will be getting a buff that is only active in the new raid to help them compete with ranged classes." What in the hell is this supposed to mean? And thank god we'll be getting a matching set of daggers! I honestly hope that they make sub or assassination the best spec. Combat has been dominant for too long imo.

He likes how the healing words?, resto shaman, though awesome in PvP, is often sat in PvE raids, because the other classes just have far more to bring (not buffs, but healing wise). Holy priests too are very bad, get those 2 specs on par with the others, and it'll be fine.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like the idea of having a deathwing fight 2 times!

Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    Why are these interviews never filmed? Would be alot nicer to watch instead of always reading.
    Grab a blizzcon stream pass. Although some of the questions they get asked at Blizzcon suuuuuck.

honestly why do I continue to pay for this game :

Deleted
    Whine more about the daggers plz. Very happy about this. Espacially since i still didnt get a dagger drop from FL XD. And i've been on every raid .

Is this anything new? Its on IGN's version of the interview.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    Intresting stuff, but.

Rogue legendary. Rogues had atleast two decent legendary's (starsfury and twinblades). Why add a third?
    3 new dungeons in CoT sounds great, but are there alot players going to do those while there is a new Looking for Raid tool with beter drops?
    The Dragon Soul raid has 7/8 bosses. To my personal exeperience this is rather low. Firelands was on 7 and you can do it easly in 3 hours. Blizzard want raiders to use LFR and LFG more??

However I think this will be a great patch and might raise the subs back a bit!
    GJ Blizzard (so far)
    I wasn't aware that ranged rogues topped meters in TBC.

How did the team decide to make a Rogue weapon rather than a tanking weapon for this legendary? Ghostcrawler: It’s really funny because every player out there wants and almost expects the next legendary is going to be for them. We try not to let it fall into too much of a pattern. We want legendaries to be something exciting, something that is earned, not something that you “deserve” because it is “your time to get one”. We thought that we liked part of the Rogue story. We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special in this expansion with all the high damage numbers that were being done by classes like Mages. We thought it was just the right opportunity to make them shine and feel kind of special. Unless you count the bow, we haven’t done any class specific legendaries to this extent before, so we thought it would be fun to make the legendary quest VERY Rogue-themed. There will be stealthing and pickpocketing, things we know that a Rogue can handle. Then, the weapons themselves, their proc, we’re still building, but the idea is that their proc will tie in something very Rogue specific as well. One of the problems with tanking weapons is that our tanks use very different weapons so we could say “Well this legendary weapon is going to be for the Warrior and Paladin and hopefully we’ll get to the Death Knight and Druid someday in the future”. With all the talk about a legendary weapon that transforms “you could have a 2-handed version or a 1-handed version”, too much of that I think starts to suck away what is really special about the legendary when it can turn into all these different things. I guess the message to the players is don’t despair and don’t assume that you’ll never get a legendary for your guy. Hopefully we’ll eventually get them all, but we don’t want to keep it on such a timetable that players are able to predict “Okay, the Elemental Shaman legendary is coming in Patch 6.2 followed by the Hunter crossbow”.
    he acts like the rogue has never got a legendary before hmm WAR GLAVES ;o oh ya and if i remember the legendary bow from sun well was bis for them hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    honestly why do I continue to pay for this game :
    This is one of the biggest updates ever....and you're whining. Some of you REALLY need to go out and deal with the WORST of the WORST so you can actually be greatful for what we're getting.

Wow! Thanks 4 new details

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    Whoa, whoa. Epic gems will *DROP*. IE, not prospected? For fuck sake. 800 stacks of Pyrite Ore to sell.....
    Is he talking about the recipes? Or the actual gems. If it's the actual gems, that blows donkey shit.

Just when I thought we were free of the tenticals x.x