Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shandala View Post
    Sure they revamped old content, but with a 7 year old game, the majority of the player base, a) didn't care because they focus on max level, b) didn't notice because when they level alts they ignore quest texts and just kill the stuff needed to get the xp to get to max level, or c) hated the revamped early levels because they like PvP and there wasn't even a smidgen of balance til max level.

Calling the 3000+ quests and revamped/remodeled old world content is completely ignoring what most WoW players play for...end game content.
    Next xpack:

Blizzard did a lot of work we revamed all the looks of grey white and green items more then 10000 revamed items !!! Get your new looks at your local vendor now !!!

Sadly because of this this xpack won't contain end game content !!

see you in 1 year !!!

And pyrite ore just sky-rocketed. So happy I'm changing to my rogue Just hope they get the combat no dps loss thing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Tarecgosa is also the legendary that the most classes could use, compared to earlier legendaries. They've said they want the legendaries to be for a smaller group of classes/specs.

So you really mean you think that the reason they stated is the *ONLY* reason rogues are getting a legendary? And it's not even far from my original statement about it. Funny how you claim that I'm wrong and you're right and then basically confirm what I said.
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=qu=5
    There you go. Make sure to apply common sense when you look, lest you come back telling me the "legendaries" used during Kael actually count. Again, a small group of classes does not equate to a single class out of 10. No twisting of words or cluelessly grasping at straws will change that.

Your original statement was dead wrong, the blue post proves it, what are you arguing here?

Ret has been "feeling a little bit not special" this entire expansion. Where's my goddamn ret legendary GC?

Deleted
    once again GC is stricken by a bad case of "I forgot the things I wrote in the past and I'm going to contradict myself once more". - "oh poor healers had it hard in heroic dungeons" versus "heroics are hard, l2p" - "we're going to buff melee" versus "all our fights are balanced and we do not see any issue" - "we're giving some rogue love because mage got it all this expansion" versus "all dps classes have gotten the same level of attention when we did the design overhaul for Cataclysm"

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like it's going to be a sweet patch. Quite some tasty new stuffs.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    You will be getting probably the most epic boss fight in history, 3 new dungeons wiht VERY interesting lore, experience buff in Northrend which will allow you to level 32423 more alts, new legendary and FLR tool ("so No0bs CaN rAiD"), transmorgrifier and new Darkmoon Faire. And you are still whining. Poeple will be asking for WotLK servers soon...Amount of elitism on almost all WoW related forums is beyond freaking imagination. Its one thing to have your own opinion but its other thing when you are whining absolutley about EVERY change "Blizztard" makes. Simply amazing....

Hey blizzard, why dont you show all the other mmos how to drive your game into the ground? O wai, you're already doing that. F Rogues and F daggers, Im out.

ugh. Really. People thought Tigole was bad. I can't belive this guy is still around destroying the game. Hell he done destroyed it a long time ago.

im surprised that this guy still has a job. if i were in charge i would have fired his ass months ago. he wrecked this game and he is still wrecking it. him as the face of blizzard is doing this company absolutely no good. no other game could take down WoW so all the other companies had to send in a mole to destroy it from the inside. Worked out pretty good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by shandala View Post
    Sure they revamped old content, but with a 7 year old game, the majority of the player base, a) didn't care because they focus on max level, b) didn't notice because when they level alts they ignore quest texts and just kill the stuff needed to get the xp to get to max level, or c) hated the revamped early levels because they like PvP and there wasn't even a smidgen of balance til max level.

Calling the 3000+ quests and revamped/remodeled old world content is completely ignoring what most WoW players play for...end game content.
    I'd like to see your objective statistics proving the bolded parts please. I know, personally, I read all the new quests and enjoyed the lore.

See, the problem with taking your OPINION and presenting it as fact is that it fails this easily.

My only argument was that from an objectively numbers-based point of view, Cataclysm has more content than any other Expansion. Disregard 3000 quests all you want, they're still all new. This whole 'Zomg it's revamped' nonsense is just a red herring people use to bash something that is just not true.

yeah 3000+ quests is nice when you only have to complete like 250 to reach level 60. And sorry but doing all those quests at lvl 85 is just even more boring.
    The fail of this post is astounding.

Deleted
    The final Deathwing fight is really amazing. He crashes into the Maelstrom and then he kind of emerges out of it again. And he’s so big; he’s taking up this whole area. The players hop around from the little islands in the Maelstrom. So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle. All the while the dragon aspects, Alexstrasza and Ysera and Nozdormu, are flying around and they’re also helping the raid in this fight. So Alexstrasza might breathe fire at an important moment or Nozdormu might stop time. They’re not helping you at random. There is a little bit of strategy as to how you use their abilities too, so they’re not just background, it’s actually a pretty critical mechanic of beating the fight.

So Deathwing is so big that we need to fight with hes body parts..
    But Deathwing don`t have eny tentacle.....

wow..the comments on this post will reach 80+ pages, actually, maybe 190 pages....

Raid Finder is WoW's "Combat Upgrade". It will ruin the last remnants of server community and destroy most of the raiding guilds. It was a good game while it lasted! Good bye and thanks for all the fish.

Deleted
    Here's to hoping you won't have to raid to get the legendaries. £10 on the daggers being DW's claws, though.

that's so freaking weird... not one but two legendaries

Overall i'm loving both everything this patch offers so far, and the salty, delicious qq'er tears; FEED ME MOOOORE!

So Deathwing who is massive already crashes into the Maelstrom, "he kind of emerges out of it again" and he is now like some kind of big dragon thing with tentacles, ehm hello Old god merging with Deathwing?
    http://darkened.wowstead.com/ <Darkened> Burning Steppes EU Currently Recruiting for Firelands.
    Part Time DK

The biggest issue with class specific Legendaries is that while you can manipulate Rogues to all be able to use the same weapons and it could also be possible with DK's; you can never create a class specific Legendary for Druids, Warriors, Paladins or Shaman. It just makes no sense to start on a class specific Legendaries.

And while they have complained about how much dev time it takes to create class specific quests while leveling and at endgame, how are the classes that can never have a class specific quest line in future expansions supposed to deal with other classes getting class specific quest chains with Legendaries attached to them.