Angry Inb4 Mass rogue reroll.

Title says all ^

Inb4 mass rogue QQ and thread lock.

This is a way to bring back class-specific epic quests and if that means one class/patch then so be it. I just really hope they make it super duper challenging.

This coming from a non-rogue player.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Rogues are currently the least played class (slightly below Warlocks). An influx of Rogues wouldn't be a bad thing.

Also, so many people have geared alts at 85 that a main change will happen regardless of who the legendary is for.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-09-19 at 07:19 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    To be fair, Rogues are currently the least played class (slightly below Warlocks).

An influx of Rogues wouldn't be a bad thing.
    I'm likely 3ird in line for it in my guild since I just recently started raiding again. I'm happy here myself, Maybe they will actually need more rogues in the raid!

"We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special"

Naw, Rogue isnt the best melee class and a Rank 1 arena class from season 1 to 10. nawww, They need to feel better about playing such a weak class....

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    To be fair, Rogues are currently the least played class (slightly below Warlocks).

An influx of Rogues wouldn't be a bad thing.
    I could of sworn mmo champ posted a chart saying DKs were the least played class

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    "We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special"

Naw, Rogue isnt the best melee class and a Rank 1 arena class from season 1 to 10. nawww, They need to feel better about playing such a weak class....

rofl
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're mad, bro.

I grouped with a rogue today that DOMINATED the dps charts. over 20k the whole time. He wasn't even raid geared. Must have a great secret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    "We thought that Rogues had maybe felt a little bit not special"Naw, Rogue isnt the best melee class and a Rank 1 arena class from season 1 to 10. nawww, They need to feel better about playing such a weak class....rofl
    Riiiight. This counts as puerile QQ.

However, I think more what they're missing is that Rogues had Warglaives. I understand the logistics of a tank legendary not working out but argh, I wantz one. More people were playing when Glaives were current content than in Vanilla when tanks had thunderfury.

Ah well, I'll keep my hope going for the one after this!
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2011-09-19 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spexz View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're mad, bro.
    The rofl means I'm enjoying myself with this xD.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm SO looking forward to the future outcry non RMP comps will have. Dragonwrath AND dual legendary daggers, whew. That said, nobody stoped 2 melee with shadowmourne to team up with a healer in WotLK so, fair game.

/stacking up on popcorn in the meantime

But yes, rogues are the least played class. I wonder what proc will those items have. Maybe ARP for the next 15/20 seconds. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Inb4 mass rogue QQ and thread lock.

This is a way to bring back class-specific epic quests and if that means one class/patch then so be it. I just really hope they make it super duper challenging.

This coming from a non-rogue player.
    ^This /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    I wonder what proc will those items have. Maybe ARP for the next 15/20 seconds. Who knows.
    I doubt it as it then wouldn't benefit Assassination much. I'm thinking some form of proc like on the Warglaives. Due to Assassination it kinda limits itself to a +atkpower or a +damage of some sort.

Seeing as this is a very specific legendary and the last in an expansion, therefore allowing it to be OP, I wouldn't be surprised if it gave you a 10% chance on Finisher Crit to summon an Air Strike of ninjas from Pandaria.

OH MY GOD PANDAS MoP anyone.

/inb4 Lock.

Oh wait...