Deleted

New Petrified Pickled Egg vs. normal Jaws / Eye of Blazing Power?

Hello Priesties,

Here's a question for you... how many of you would consider taking the new Brewfest loot "Petrified Pickled Egg" (+340int, equip 2040 haste for 10 secs) over the normal Jaws or Eye of Blazing Power? Depending on the ICD of the egg... the lost int could well be worth it, particularly when you look at the Eye of Blazing Power which is so reportedly underwhelming. :]

What you think?

xoxo
    Sens

Not worth it imo,the loss of int and the healing proc is not worth it for the fairly short haste proc. In general procs like that are not nearly as good for healers as they are for dps, as they might proc when there's not a lot to heal.

Make it 20 seconds and I will be a happy person.

Deleted
    Arrr... I guess the duration pretty much kills it :< damn, was so hoping to replace Eye of Stupid Power :}
    xo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SensCens View Post
    Arrr... I guess the duration pretty much kills it :< damn, was so hoping to replace Eye of Stupid Power :}
    xo
    Just use Tsunami.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tihr View Post
    Just use Tsunami.
    For those non-existent mana problems? (Disc here)...

Quote Originally Posted by SensCens View Post
    For those non-existent mana problems? (Disc here)...
    Exactly. I might try it out in my disc spec since I've been having 0 mana problems....especially with the nerfs to FL I could see this trinket raping.

Deleted
    Anyone know the ICD yet? This looks like it could be worse even than the alchemy stone :P

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 03:59 AM ----------

Alright, so i just checked. The IDC of this thing (Pickled egg) is 40 seconds and the procrate seems to be very low. I could sometimes spam a whole manabar of renew+flashheal before i got a proc. My guess would be 5% proc chance or less.

The stats and the proc aren't that bad, but i wouldn't use it considering how unreliable it is.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 04:31 AM ----------

Same numbers seem to aply to the dps trinket aswell (Stopwatch).
    Last edited by mmoc1b009d603f; 2011-09-20 at 02:00 AM.

It's a shame it's a healing trinket, for shadow it would probably have been pretty sweet if it could proc off damage spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    It's a shame it's a healing trinket, for shadow it would probably have been pretty sweet if it could proc off damage spells.
    Unfortunately, stuff like that doesn't seem to proc off Vampiric Embrace any more. It would be incredibly good for Shadow if it did...

If anybody here has it, mind doing a quick test to see if it procs off Vampiric Embrace? Thanks!

Deleted
    I dissagree it pretty much proced every 40 sec for me + 5-10sec sometimes and when you spam flasheal and renew you're pretty bound to go oom quickly.
    allthought the uptime is indeed abit low wich makes me somewhat unsure about using it instead of core of ripeness.

Deleted
    I was hoping the egg would be better damn Eye of "Blazing Power"... lol............................ oh well, can't expect much from a random holiday item hopefully 4.3 will have something inspiring trinket wize for Disc Priesties...

xo