Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Well, it was hidden for 10000 years until the dark horde found it. That's a long time period for Nozdormu to retrieve it, have thrall use it and put it back again.
    Sigh... hes the aspect of f*cking time he can take it and put it back and itd never seem like he took it at all if he wanted. How long it takes between when we grab it use it and bring it back really doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Saw it coming across the ages...but yeah. If everything else in that future is twisted, why wouldn't Nozdormu be? Makes sense that a twisted, warped Nozdormu would be looking back across timelines and f-ing them up to prevent the future that he's in (or just re-tooling timelines for the Old Gods)
    No, it's actually because Blizzard hates male Dragons and wants them all killed off. Malygos, Deathwing, and Nozdramu (who was set up as a villain back in WoTLK), all villains that need to be killed. Alextraza and Ysera are perfectly sane though, and always will be since people keep drooling over their elf shapes. Personally I'd rather join Deathwing and kill Alextraza and Ysera.

So... Who impaled Deathwing on the tower? They originally said the End Time was what would happen if Deathwing wins. He wins and then gets killed? Ok..

Knowing Blizzard, he will dip out at 1-10%.

Murozond anagram fo Nozdormu

I wish we could have Garrosh over Baine as a boss, just so we could kill him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing Aspect Of Death View Post
    why ty mortal
    Sheet folks he's out and about! CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalleholm View Post
    Was the Dragon soul (the demon soul) not destroyed by Rhonin once Alextrasza was freed from orcish capture? And if we take it from the past, would that not mean that the dragonmaw clan does not find it, and would not be able to hold back the Life-Binder? Which means Day of the Dragons ... never happened?
    The novels aren't canon. The game itself is, because it's coming straight from Blizzard. The best the authors can do is hope their stuff doesn't get retconned by Blizzard in the game.

In the novel "Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects" they explain this future where Deathwing won. Only 1 dragon "flight" remains, we are lead to belive that the others were wiped out by Deathwing and his followers, and then he was betrayed. So yes, in the future where he "wins" he loses in the end. And all of Azeroth is a wasteland.

Deleted
    All seems a bit of a cop-out for me; the bosses are simply the skins of faction leaders rather than something interesting, a major lore item is being obtained by nobodies (us), all just seems a bit 'meh'.

Genuinely think this game would be 15x more interesting if the 'warped' future actually came to pass. I'd love to see content where we ultimately fail in stopping the bad dude, and as a result everything is changed dramatically. Would reset all this terrible lore business, and give the game a fresh start where story isn't constantly being eaten through as the bank of ideas run dry.

I'd love a darker warcraft :/

Quote Originally Posted by Amerenth View Post
    I wish we could have Garrosh over Baine as a boss, just so we could kill him.
    This and this and this.

I see this as a solid reason to dust off my account and prepare myself for a comeback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear God .... Now I simply must play again ONLY to see this think ....

Quote Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
    how did deathwing die in a future where he won?
    Twilight dragons already tried to kill Sinestra once, even when she created them.

Probably the twilight prophet order him killed him or the old gods once he has lost its usefulness (getting rid of the aspects protecting the world) had him killed since, yow know, after all, he is also a dragon aspect created to protect the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    dead deathwing looks badass.

What the hell is Jaina gonna do? Probably cry throughout the entire thing.

All I can say after reading the Jaina bit isKURSE ALL SEEDS

baine's excerpt is the best from the dungeon journal, sums up him perfectly IMO

15+ Year Old Account
    This seems much more fitting for a 'final expansion' type thing.

Deleted
    Cant wait

Sheeeeeeeeet - Gimme trailer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehfred View Post
    Am I the only one who's excited to slap around Jaina?
    It's like a dream come true :3
    For the Horde!