Cyber sex in games.

Honestly, why do people cyber sex in video games like MMOROPGs? I remember my first MMO game I played as a female necromancer. I got so many whispers asking if I cyber sexed. I'm like "dude I am a guy and I don't do that".

There aren't any girls in basements.

Deleted
    You don't find night elf chicks IRL, now do you?

COSPLAYERS DOESN'T COUNT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though the social stigma is lifting, there are still quite a few sad, sad people who play MMO's. For every normal person who plays and also balances it with a healthy social life, there are plenty of 35 year old basement virgins and 12 year olds who stop going to school to play watching that blood elf dancing on the mailbox.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are desperate is all I can say never less anything sex related is forbidden here OP.

Some people like sex with animals
    Some people like Poop on their face during sex
    Some people like sex with fish.
    Some people like cyber sex on teh interwebz ive played WoW for 6 years and never had a single whisper about cyber sex maybe it was the game you were playing (Hello kitty islands naughty adventure?)

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Some people like cyber sex on teh interwebz ive played WoW for 6 years and never had a single whisper about cyber sex maybe it was the game you were playing (Hello kitty islands naughty adventure?)
    EQOA for the PS2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Wait what? Uuuh, mental picture, begone!

But yeah, people are desperate, humanity takes pleasure wherever it can get it sadly. :P

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Honestly, why do people cyber sex in video games like MMOROPGs? I remember my first MMO game I played as a female necromancer. I got so many whispers asking if I cyber sexed. I'm like "dude I am a guy and I don't do that".
    Should have pretended and got a fuck load of money/gear. I knew a lot of people who did that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they're bored and want something fun to do, and are trolling you? Or perhaps they're unable to interact with people outside a game. Who knows, but I find it weird =/
    Pastspirit <Ascension> 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing video games stimulates a lot of the same parts of the brain and produces many of the same hormones that sex does.

Often, you'll find that gamers can be some of the most sexual (not sexually adventurous) people you'll meet, because they've become used to that stimulation and desire it.

Ergo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Sometimes people like to branch out and explore feelings for things they normally would not do, being more "Kinky" in game just to see if they like it, even if they would never do it in real life

maybe for teh lulz? who knows.

try to login onto a human female priest and walk to goldshire while being on a RP server. /barf

It's because of the interaction with actual people. Even if the medium (internet, MMORPG) makes for no direct contact, it's still actual people you communicate with.
    That's the turn-on.

(Admittingly there are also the 12 year olds who fap to the female Night Elf dance but that's another story. ^^)

Deleted
    Let's not have sex threads around here. Not even cyber sex .