Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Rogues are rogues, not ninjas >.>

If you don't know the difference, gtfo of Fantasy RPG land.
    Tier 5 set says hi.Also I said Assasin not Ninja try again.And the rogue class is just that.
    Also you tell me what most of the later Tier armor Blizzard has created for the Rogue has to do with the Rogue class.Classes that use stealth do not have flashy lights all over them.
    Last edited by Maleagant; 2011-09-20 at 09:00 PM.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

That helm is the best helm I've seen. Those shoulders are not. How in the world are shoulders that stick that far out with venom coming out, says anything about rogues?

Usually when a new tier comes out I'll give blizz the benefit of the doubt and say the set looks good, but I have never seen such a retarded set in my life...what a fail.

WTH nothing about the Rogue Tier 13 says rogue. It has not character of its own, no sense of anything other than they did a quick cut past and a little artwork to produce the set. LAME

Cool

*Serious face... fist in air.*

Not bad, but who the heck decided that the picture would feature a blood elf? Ugliest race in the game, nothing looks good on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    How I'd want it to look...

holy crap id level a rogue to wear that set. so much better than the colors they actually have

What is dis sh*t I don't even... And here I was hoping to decide whether to finally go back to my rogue or not... but instead I'm left asking which one is worse, the Warrior's or the Rogue's set. I can only hope both fit better on orcs/goblins, 'cause DAMN they be ugly as f*ck on Humans.

Don't really like the set to be honest. But then again I hate rogues in general. Sneaky backstabbing bastards...

Why does Blizzard feel that rogues need to have bright colors and flash on their armor. I would think being a rogue you would want to have a more subdued darker colors that would blend in with the shadows they sneak around in.Just like the ones Eldrad posted look so much better and seem more rogue like to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to fit it in an undead body and well, put it in some wow background to make it look more normal.
    Add in some light effects, and I'm starting to like it a bit more.
    Still hoping for the recolor (something like Eldrad could be fine), as I said, not fan of the pale red.

Deleted
    What you need to be happy: 1) Create a troll rogue 2) Name him "Batmon" 3) Farm this set ps: I dont really think it looks anything like batman.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the worst set so far. Those shoulders are horrible : /

Reminds me more of catwoman than batman. Kinda looks like not the best imo.

t13 is terrible to me. T2 ftw though.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg... the first couple comments are QQs... people are never NEVER never happy... the qqers are starting to sound like trolls. come on people. Im pretty sure if the set look totally awesome the comments on the first page would still be full of QQ!!! QQkachew! The set looks nice

Lol, one of the ugliest tier sets ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    And how exactly do they ruin it? With their normal proportions and straight posture? Please enlighten us.
    Lol yeah sure, "normal proportions" "straight posture" "straight" haha
    Is ok man, if you're like gay stuff, ill respect you, I'm not judging you, i never meant to hurt you.
    Enjoy your "very masculine rogue" grrr

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Probably just another jelly vanilla race player whose model looks horrible compared to Belfs let alone the goblins/worgen.
    never meant to hurt you, you or your boyfriend up there sorry Notos and Kiro! i support you, go ahead enjoy your relationship

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-21 at 04:57 AM.

Signature by Sokogeka

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't even really play my rogue, but those shoulders...! Pretty sweet. And... BLOODFANG! The memories are... overwhelming. /sheds a tear

As with all of the new gear, people have to remember that with mogging you don't have to worry whether you like it or not (only stats matter now!). Just pick your fav, grab a couple of friends if needed, and go farm it. Bam, you have current gear that looks like your favourite from the past.
    For the Alliance!