Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Let's hope that the Heroic version has a better color scheme.

Anyway, it might look better with a tabard, no helmet and placed on my gorgeous Kaldorei body. Everything does.

It looks shitty, the colors are from Mages T10. The Leathers looks like one from Heroic Dungeons. ;sThe Helm looks ridiculous(wtf Batman? The "skin" head without any spikes, or any other things only with bat ears), and gloves are looking bad. Anyway why rogues must have BAT-looking set, we're not batmans. Warriors got Deathwing, Warlocks got Faceless, Mage got Time-Warden tier, and we got a bat? Haha, it's stupid for me. At first I thought it's warlock tier but then I noticed there is already warlock set...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope DK tier looks be tter then most of the tiers I saw so far... (Except Warrior one this one looks awsome sauce)

Nothing has come close to Tier 2

Leather this tier will not be enjoyable to draw. Because it looks boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It looks shitty, the colors are from Mages T10. The Leathers looks like one from Heroic Dungeons. ;sThe Helm looks ridiculous(wtf Batman? The "skin" head without any spikes, or any other things only with bat ears), and gloves are looking bad. Anyway why rogues must have BAT-looking set, we're not batmans. Warriors got Deathwing, Warlocks got Faceless, Mage got Time-Warden tier, and we got a bat? Haha, it's stupid for me. At first I thought it's warlock tier but then I noticed there is already warlock set...
    Quite agree. Especially like how the assortments of lime glowing particle effects scream stealth. I'd actually take back that statement if the effects "turn off" while you stealth. Otherwise, this is pretty lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Super dislike I am sad that if/when I earn this gear, I won't be able to show it if I want to look awesome. Honestly, ICC tier is the only tier that was able to pull off the "stitched" look without appearing crappy. This one is pretty much a hit and a miss. If you only look at the awesome cowl shape (which is present in many rogue armors already) and look how shiny those shoulders are, the set is ok. But if you see the whole thing... do not want!At least transmog is coming though, and there are plenty of very sexy rogue sets, so there is hope yet in the armors department! edit: Save for the pants. I actually like the pants.
    Last edited by Thaendra; 2011-09-20 at 05:56 PM.

HAHHAHA!!!! *GASP* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!This set looks so funny.

Love it!...

I like it, hopefully the Daggers match.

Ok.

I'm generally on Blizzard's side when it comes to graphic design and all ; but this.
    No.
    Really.

I know, it's a male blood elf so whatever it wears, it WILL look awful but..
    Seriously, those jackal shoulder pads are poorly made, the rest looks unoriginal as hell..
    I don't like it. At all.

Deleted
    The shoulders are quite neat. I think they are a nice piece to use for mogging, nut the rest really doesnt hit the rogue's bullseye. Maybe this set will get some special flair on an undead, since it's bat themed. Looking back, my rogue favos are T5, T8, T9(A) and T12.

Seriously, T9 Alliance looks good !
    Check out the great textures, the details, the Alliance symbols and the colours.
    I really like it.
    It's fits really well, as does the horde warlock in Tier 9...
    Especially in time of mogging, would somethin fraction specific be even better ?

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eled. View Post
    Ok.I'm generally on Blizzard's side when it comes to graphic design and all ; but this.No.Really.I know, it's a male blood elf so whatever it wears, it WILL look awful but..Seriously, those jackal shoulder pads are poorly made, the rest looks unoriginal as hell..I don't like it. At all.
    Jackal ? I thoguth it were wolfs at first, but theyre actually bats. ^^
    Last edited by mmoc9820a55f46; 2011-09-20 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaa View Post
    Add in

Tier 1 actually looks the best, though tier 4 might do for a Batman theme party..

Just think, it looks bad now. Problem is, it's on the male Belf which has easily the best proportions out of any race in the game. Nothing that messes the armor textures up by stretching them like most other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodfang is still the best Rogue set... other than than they have all just gradually been getting worse.

Deleted
    I normally dont complain about gear looks but this is pretty poor quality

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have already been stated here, the retrospective got TIER 3 wrong. Deathdealer, I think it was called, wasn't a canon tier and even if it was it was considered T2.5 and didn't come from lvl60 Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Killrogg View Post
    Jackal ? I thoguth it were wolfs at first, but theyre actually bats. ^^
    If you consider the left view, it looks like an Egyptian-stylized jackal ; bats usually don't have that kind of ear pavilion and have a way flatter snout (apart from frugivorous ones... particularly terrifying, rawr !).
    Now, if you consider the rest of the shoulderpads and the helmet.. yeah, you might be right.. still doesn't make this animal look particularly like a bat :| I blame on the general look of this armour.. apart from the "batman helm", it would never make me think of a bat :<
    Last edited by Eled.; 2011-09-20 at 06:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnetRhoades View Post
    Might have already been stated here, the retrospective got TIER 3 wrong. Deathdealer, I think it was called, wasn't a canon tier and even if it was it was considered T2.5 and didn't come from lvl60 Naxx.
    They didn't get it wrong, they just didn't include it since it wasn't in the game. They put Tier 2.5 there instead.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, thank god for transmog. I was happy with the T12 on my goblin rogue. This set is on par with some of the worst sets like AQ.