Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @ Eldrad: I like that edit too, and heroic could very well look like that.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

10+ Year Old Account
    man how is this getting approved?! this is a terrible design...sigh

It's official, Cataclysm has done nothing but produce absolute garbage for Rogue gear.

Eww.... wtf you give every class a bomb ass set and make rogue look like retarded bats with down syndrome...

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    And how exactly do they ruin it? With their normal proportions and straight posture? Please enlighten us.
    Probably just another jelly vanilla race player whose model looks horrible compared to Belfs let alone the goblins/worgen.

Deleted
    Looks like that ICC mage tier.

Deleted
    Love the hood.

Keep the red, change the green detail/flames to black or deep blue or violet with a whitish center and you have me sold. Love the helm to pieces. edit - just a pointer for designing sneaky gear for rogues: how do you expect someone to be sneaky when their shoulders are glowing?!

Not bad. But not amazing. I'm fine with it.

Deleted
    Been a rogue since vanilla. And i fucking love the set. NANANANANANA ROGUES

With the normal colors they are using, this reminds me of those Death knight heroic pieces from ICC the color scheme is the same, not sure if they are using the same textures though, the only thing that looks really different is the shoulders helm and boots.

Deleted
    boy am I glad I ain't playin a rogue

I thought Druid tier 13 was the worst until I saw this. Blizzard is seriously dropping the ball left and right for AGI users in 4.3. Tho, the shaman set looks pretty bad ass, Druid and Rogue look like crap.

Those shops make it look pretty decent actually, would actually use it.
    Since I guess we will be getting three different versions for this, one for loLFR easy mode, one normal and one heroic obviously, I just hope the normal and heroic versions look like and this, and the terrible red version gets dumped on the LFR gear.

Oh snap. Glad I don't do PvE.

looks a bit like my t10 mage oO

Wow that's just, what is this, I don't even...

Well it isnt that bad if it didnt have the helm showing the helm is kinda..Dumb imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaa View Post
    Except for maybe the front view of the ears, there's nothing else...your point?

All those patches... Looks awful.