Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Firelands Raid Hotfixes Sept. 20

Update #2 - The Diablo III Beta Is Now Live!

Update - Post updated with the new version listing a lot more details, you can find the original announcement there: Firelands Raid Hotfixes Sept. 20. Also today:

Patch 4.2 Hotfixes - September 20
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    September 20

Dungeons & Raids
    Firelands
    • Hell Hound Rend Flesh damage has been reduced by 25%.
    • The damage multiplier granted by energy to Unstable Magma has been reduced by 50%.
    • Alysrazor
      • Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Alysrazor now drops 1 additional feather in 10-player mode and 2 additional feathers in 25-player mode in all cycles.
      • The Wings of Flame buff duration on Alysrazor is now uniformly 30 seconds.
      • Alysrazor’s Fiery Tornados now move slower.
    • Baleroc
      • Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Baleroc now swings 25% slower while Decimation Blade is active.
      • The duration of Tormented has been reduced on normal difficulty.
    • Beth'tilac
      • Beth'tilac's health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
    • Lord Rhyolith
      • Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
      • The health and damage of additional enemies in this encounter have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
    • Majordomo Fandral Staghelm
      • Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage has been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Druid of the Flame have had their health reduced by 15%, and Sunfire damage reduced by 25% on both difficulties.
      • The health and melee damage of Spirit of the Flame have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty, and reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
    • Ragnaros
      • Ragnaros' health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty.
      • Ragnaros' damage has been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Magma Trap damage has been reduced on all difficulties.
      • The health and damage of additional enemies in this encounter have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty and 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Wrath of Ragnaros now knocks targets up, but not back, on normal difficulty.
    • Shannox
      • Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
      • Riplimb's health has been reduced by 15%.
      • Rageface's health has been reduced by 15%.
      • Magma Flare damage and Hurl Spear damage have been reduced by 15% on both difficulties.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-09-20 at 09:02 PM.

Why Blizzard? Why!?

Also... First!

Infracted; please don't post "first" spam.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-20 at 06:54 PM.
    "Slap yourself, really hard in the face, then leave"

I approve. Being on a 'not so progressed server' I welcome these nerfs.

... yeah, that's a pretty big ass nerf to everything, 15% dmg and hp on all heroic bosses? wat ?

because they want people to have downed H-rag, inc pug hmodes

huge nerfs...but this will allow my guild to really clear every boss on heroic instead of just a few

1/7hm and beyond!

wow....guess we can start 2 healing every fight in there now.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Deleted
    lord oh lord

What is this feather that the blue is talking about? I've never killed this boss and I'm curious.

Deleted
    Yeah Rukus, same for me

Deleted
    As if Rag HC wasn't enough.

Holy nerfstick batman!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guildie tears just now--funny

My guild downed Rag for the first time on 25 man (had him down >1 month ago on 10 man cleanup raids) last Thursday so we are fairly happy with the timing of this. It means that we beat the normal modes when they were still challenging and although we would have rather tried hard modes when they were hard, they will likely still pose us a challenge. It will also mean that the bosses that we still do on normal we can kill faster and have more time for heroic attempts =)

Deleted
    I wasn't expecting the nerfs to be this huge...

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    What is this feather that the blue is talking about? I've never killed this boss and I'm curious.
    Alysrazor "molts" in her fight, and if you pick up a feather, it lets you cast while moving and move faster. If you get three, you can fly and attack Alysrazor in the sky - it's a key mechanic of the fight.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They killed normal mode R.I.P ahahah

> The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Desminn View Post
    wow....guess we can start 2 healing every fight in there now.
    I hope you meant 3 healing. You were supposed to two heal before, so the nerfs make the two healers jobs easier allowing for a third, or just two heal and kill bosses faster.