Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Excellent. If you want to feel special down the bosses before the patch has been out 3 months. This will let us take players who aren't so great in for alt runs so they are less bored with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Jesus Christ... For whoever was expecting little nerfs, to get to the "20%" at the end of the patch (4 months), BAM! Not only 15% and 25% but also mechanics alread changed... I can only imagine that T12 Heroic will end being easier than T11 Heroic. At least they had the common sense to let H-Rag's HP "untouched" (at least for this week).
    HP was nerfed 2 weeks ago? So technically they already did. At least they have the decent common sense to nerf everything and not just push Normal modes into oblivion leaving Heroics unscathed.

By nerfing everything, everyone who isn't done can push forward to something new, by nerfing just normal, a handful of guild stuck on something on normal get to push forward, everyone else is just still bored.

i honestly don't think they should have touched heroics.. they're MEANT to be hard. Although, I do lol pretty hard at the raging goin on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang, the amount of uproar caused by these nerfs are insane!

Deleted
    I dont get all the qq about it tbh, if ppl dont like the game why play it?

15% Damage/Health across the board. Well, at least it isn't the ICC 30.Also, lol at 25% less health in Normals. We already kill Domo before Fire Orbs spawn. I'm expecting we'll kill him right after the first Seeds with this nerf.

Deleted
    Yeah Blizz, what the heck ! Nerf content by 5 % next time and poeple won't whine ! Nor feel a freaking difference... Also, i would like to meet some of those "lol, i beat that fight 2 days after it came live, this nerfs are for nabs !" people and punch them in the face...
    Last edited by mmoc9833afd8f7; 2011-09-20 at 06:50 PM.

I also don't think they should have touched heroics. I don't understand why they did that.

I understand normal mode nerfs. They want to make sure everyone who pays the subscription fee gets to kill the bosses. I disagree with the premise but I understand the thought process.

There is really no reason to nerf heroics though. I was looking forward to slowly progressing through the rest of that content. These 15-25 percent nerfs will shorten the time it takes to finish everything up considerably. I really just hope Im not sitting on my hands for 3 months waiting for 4.3.

Deleted
    Is this Live on EU servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    ffs, look at all you idiots..."omg yes now i can finally kill majordomo on regular!" you people are the reason blizzard had to dumb down the game so much, so ty... i will not be re-activating my account, so long WoW. So good for you "casuals" because now they just nerfed firelands to fuck for you. oh and in 4.3 you guys will get to do LFR, its official.... "Bad" is a viable way to play now. So i would like to thank all the retards that couldnt take a moment to learn how to play their fucking class, so now blizzard caters to you. Sure you guys are happy, but the people that actually know what the fuck they are doing, aren't.
    -1 personality

on a side not, stfu turd

Deleted
    Very nice. I hope they are gonna nerf that stuff even further. I plan to reactivate my account for a month to breeze through all the content, just for the giggles. I'm not interested in the slightest in a challenge, bothering with a guild, being pro etc., had that shit for about 5 years. I just want to lolz through everything, collect some gear in the process and call it a day. Maybe I even wait until LFR hits the game, so it's even easier!

So many baddies crying about the supposed Hardcore whining. I am sorry that you are slow in the head and can't down bosses with mechanics that dont change. I know you have some sort of celebrity life while the supposed hardcore live in basements because we can push 3 buttons and stay out of fire. I can see you at a bbq walking over the fire all the time calling people elitests for staying out of the fire and seeing u standing there burned telling people they have no lives and live in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh wow, people....ever since TBC there have been nerfs (oh yeah, KT and LV dropping 25 vials instead of 4 WAS a nerf) and people still cry crocodile tears as if SWP 3.0, Naxx in WotLK or ICC buff never happened. Unbelieveable.
    Let's see...

TBC nerfs: - 20 or 30% HP on all raids and dungeons at the end of the EXPANSION... like 2 months away from WotKL and all thanks to talents changes that made them change the fights in the 1st place since some skills would not be avaiable anymore making some mechanics impossible to beat. Impossible with the mechanics, pathetic without it. But 2 months later, WotLK hits, so, no problem.

WotLK: Ok, this one is tricky, the expansion alread started nerfed, lol@5man, lol@naxxramas. But the game got back to normal in Ulduar (thanks to Sarth3D success, who would think that the playerbase would enjoy hardmodes more than roflstomping?), they nerfed it a little here and there after Ulduar was not current tier anymore (but never near the TBC's end nerf or T11 nerf), ToC remained the same with just a few adjustements here and there (if any) and ICC got a +30% damage/healing only (no HP loss on bosses) buff after more than 2 months. Also, not all at once, but increments of 5% each 2 or 3 weeks.

Cataclysm: Heroics nerfed a few weeks later, normal T11 raids nerfed here and there just after, huge nerfbat for normal T11 raids for bosses' damage, HP and mechanics after the patch cycle (when 4.2 hits). Firelands adjustements here and there during the first 2 months (including rag HP nerf on those), after these 2 months, huge nerfbats on bosses' damage, HP and mechanics and there is still more coming since we're supposed to have more 4 months of 4.2 ahead of us.

Do you really call those the same? Do you really call the adjustement on KT/LV vials (for just a mere raid atunement quest) a huge nerf compared to -25% boss dmg and health?

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    why are people surprised saying 15% nerfs are huge when we had 20% nerfs in tier 11?
    Maybe because 15% for normal and heroic in 2 months (and increasing) is higher than 20% for normal after 6 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    hahahahaha ur kidding right? your server must be just full of kids with downs....
    Well, that realm is very last in PvE progression in the US.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

My guild would be farther but we raid 6 hours a week and have something like 13-14 people for 10 spots, so the rotation causes many fights to be 'new' in terms of player syngergy. Add to that the heroic modes of the fights are (so far as I've experienced) pretty different from normal mode - not just harder, but different like it's almost a whole new fight to learn - and there you go. I'm not sorry they nerfed this.

this thread needs more rage and anger

Quote Originally Posted by Captaincrab View Post
    HP was nerfed 2 weeks ago? So technically they already did. At least they have the decent common sense to nerf everything and not just push Normal modes into oblivion leaving Heroics unscathed.

By nerfing everything, everyone who isn't done can push forward to something new, by nerfing just normal, a handful of guild stuck on something on normal get to push forward, everyone else is just still bored.
    How could people be stuck not being able to down normal mode? They can only nerf things so far before the raid doesnt even matter any longer and thats how it is now. I can't imagine people needing a nerf on normal mode, it is amazing that people are the slow in the head to do a raid that simple.

Im sure most of you already get the special parking why do you have to mess up the game for people with a brain?

Wrath of Ragnaros now knocks targets up, but not back, on normal difficulty. wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    why are people surprised saying 15% nerfs are huge when we had 20% nerfs in tier 11?
    Probably because those T11 nerfs were only for normal modes. 15% HP/Dmg nerf on Heroic is pretty huge.

I foresee 2 boring months for me.... I hope 4.3 will be real challenging, because this is really sad.