Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    been playing 5 hours totaly, 2 classes so far - what an amazing game. I feel pity about those whos mocking the game, pathetic words ive read over here

Closed Beta but I bet when preorder comes they will do the same thing they did with SC2, you get a beta key after you preorder

I don't believe a single person who isn't F&F or press has gotten a key yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing for me yet Any word if they are doing Mac as well as PC right now?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

i've never gotten a beta invite and i'll never get one...what a fraud -.-

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Closed Beta but I bet when preorder comes they will do the same thing they did with SC2, you get a beta key after you preorder
    lol? u've been able to pre-order diablo3 since 2010

i can confirm i got a beta invite mail yesterday, i played it all day lol

EDIT: thought i should give my take on the game. bottom line? its fun.

I Origionally wasnt that interested in the game, i have allrady stopped playing wow more or less and most of the time playing EVE or SCII so i wasnt going to give much ear to a game that was described to me as a offline single player WOWbut havnt played all the classes i can say it is very enjoyable I love the whole, you are massivly overpowered so pew pew thing

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 08:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pavl View Post
    Nothing for me yet Any word if they are doing Mac as well as PC right now?
    im playing it on a mac so yes
    Last edited by jenone; 2011-09-21 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    onward with the NO BETA CLUB sigs! God dammit why don't I have more space in my hard drive, DAMN YOU RESTORE POINTS.
    [/CENTER]

if it wasn't linked already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA0sh...layer_embedded

Diablo 3 Beta - Wizard Gameplay by Ohmwrecker
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

http://www.justin.tv/holyloladin

Streaming Wizard gameplay if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Fans of a genre. Diablo III is only popular, because Blizzard is popular. Blizzard is probably only popular, because WoW became the hit that it is today and has been for 6 years and WoW wouldn't have been popular without Warcraft, which after all, was Blizzards first big success (correct me if I'm wrong). Although I should mention the success of both DII and SC, of course.

Runic is "just another" company. The hype lies mostly with the fans of the genre and not so much with the fans of Runic. Naturally, there is less news about TL2 than there is about DIII. Which, by the way, is also due to the fact that the first TL was released as an "Indie" game, for a price roughly around €15.

I also wonder why you have to say things like "failtorch". You obviously have never heard of the game, you said so yourself, and you haven't played the game if you don't know it. All you have is very low resolution and pixelated screenshots from their website. TL looks a lot better than those screenshots so I'm assuming TL2 will look a lot better than TL. You shouldn't burn things down without at least having an actual understanding of why you are doing it.
    yea... Blizzard just got lucky. all their hard work has nothing to do with their success. Actually, I think these companies just draw a number from a bag and whoever gets the higher number has more success. Diablo is popular because the games before it were big hits. Blizzard was popular long before WoW and all of their games have been a big success, but none of that matters... right. They just somehow got lucky along the way and that's why they are who they are.

yep.........never get any beta invites..

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Fans of a genre. Diablo III is only popular, because Blizzard is popular. Blizzard is probably only popular, because WoW became the hit that it is today and has been for 6 years and WoW wouldn't have been popular without Warcraft, which after all, was Blizzards first big success (correct me if I'm wrong). Although I should mention the success of both DII and SC, of course.

Runic is "just another" company. The hype lies mostly with the fans of the genre and not so much with the fans of Runic. Naturally, there is less news about TL2 than there is about DIII. Which, by the way, is also due to the fact that the first TL was released as an "Indie" game, for a price roughly around €15.

I also wonder why you have to say things like "failtorch". You obviously have never heard of the game, you said so yourself, and you haven't played the game if you don't know it. All you have is very low resolution and pixelated screenshots from their website. TL looks a lot better than those screenshots so I'm assuming TL2 will look a lot better than TL. You shouldn't burn things down without at least having an actual understanding of why you are doing it.
    When you said Blizzard is popular because of WoW, I stopped reading sorry. That's such a retarded statement.

I'm a God, just not the kind you should tangle with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's funny how I get into betas I don't care about (SC2) but not ones I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here from EU that can confirm that they got a beta invite?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Still no Keys in Europe it seems...

15+ Year Old Account
    So how is the beta?

Are there lots of bugs?
    How much of the content is playable? 50%?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I think it's funny how I get into betas I don't care about (SC2) but not ones I want.
    If you didn't care, why did you try for those?

Anyone from europe got a key?
    Tick

Quote Originally Posted by Gollee View Post
    been playing 5 hours totaly, 2 classes so far - what an amazing game. I feel pity about those whos mocking the game, pathetic words ive read over here
    what exactly are you doing after you beat the beta? the beta game itself doesn't last long. I've had this beta for a while now and I can't anything to do after I've played all the classes. Are you just trying to get better loot?

Anyone willing to share their beta :S? I promise not to try to rip you off or anything and I'm currently injured from work so I could play during your off hours, PM me if anyone is willing to be this awesome please