Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

IF you died and came back to life what would you be?

it could be anything from a male / female / animal / insect What would you be? and why.

A Skull Kid.

Because

I would be a mole who spends its whole life digging in the ground.

i would come back as...a ghost then go back to my old house and beat up the ghost there for scaring my while i was growing up.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Given the OP's options, I'd come back as a T-Rex. Hopefully my DNA could be used for science after my unavoidable death by the U.S. military.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll come back as a ghost - but not for the previous reason. I would go around and haunt my friends (I know I'm going to die before most of them anyways.)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    I would come back as a Terminator cyborg.

Zombie... please... and at least with my own conscience.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope it's nothing irritating, like a housefly. which would be an ironic "just desserts" situation, considering the tally of how many I've killed in my life...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I'd be a pony living in Equestria, or I'll come back as a normal human who hunts vampires/werewolfs and kills everyone in this thread who says they will come back as a vampire/werewolf. Hopefully no one will say that so I can come back as a pony. A unicorn pony so I can use magic.

Deleted
    Everything the same, only as a vampire:P None of that Twilight stuff though.

I'd apparently be Jesus. ^_^

oh you mean get a new body? huh, I bet I'd be a jaguar. yea...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    A dog. What else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll come back as Remilia Scarlet <3. (My ava / sig as of this current moment).

A bird so i could fly. Not a little bird either, a bird people fear!

Deleted
    hornet cuz i love them

Deleted
    I would come back as a mosquito, to annoy people

a vibrator.. do i need to give an explanation?

Based on Buddhism and Karma, if reincarnation does occur I'm probably coming back as a bug or low life-form.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    a vibrator.. do i need to give an explanation?
    Unattractive women use them too you know. Probably even more so since its more difficult for them to get the real thing.
    Last edited by Sjenka; 2011-09-21 at 01:35 PM.

myself of course.....if you guys were me, you'd understand.....*dons glasses* <is winning>
    Or maybe, myself with wings, to be able to fly...and maybe some other superpowers, if that is allowed :P
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande