Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Here it is:

"The players hop around from the little islands in the Maelstrom. So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle."

Copy and paste it into Google and you'll get hundreds of websites with the interview.

EDIT: Ok maybe 2 results..... LMAO XD
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2011-09-21 at 02:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only getting one result, from a regular forum poster on an unofficial site. Do you have the official interview to link?

>.>
    Last edited by Zzeke; 2011-09-21 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzeke View Post
    I'm only getting one result, from a regular forum poster on an unofficial site. Do you have the official interview to link?
    Read my hilarious edit. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Read my hilarious edit. XD
    Bombkirby you do know where the maelstrom is right
    It's in the ocean
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    No, they didn't at all, they said it'd be in the Maelstrom
    the fight WILL take place in the Maelstrom on Outland STYLE floating rocks surrounding deathwing after he emerges deformed from it. This is what OP is referring to what do you think deathwing will look like and how the fight will play out on/in the maelstrom on the floating rocks.

Also misshapen deathwing, going of of what the official preview and the interview with ghostcrawler said about having to fight a tentacle on one platform and a leg on another he will probly have a bunch of tentacle jutting out from him. Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by BubblegumJam; 2011-09-21 at 03:01 AM.

THIS is more accurate. Hmmm maybe they aren't floating....I'd imagine they'd be elevated though.

"The players hop around from the little islands in the Maelstrom. So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle."

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 02:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's in the ocean
    They float
    Islands don't float silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Islands made of recently cooled magma do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bombkirby View Post
    this is more accurate. Hmmm maybe they aren't floating....i'd imagine they'd be elevated though.

"the players hop around from the little islands in the maelstrom. So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle."

---------- post added 2011-09-21 at 02:59 am ----------

islands don't float silly.
    owned!!!!!!! Kirby kirby kirby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Wait so what we saw on top of the temple was him with no armor in molten form? I am so confused >.<
    The old gods impale him on the aspects killing them all in a giant explosion.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Islands made of recently cooled magma do!
    "the little islands in the Maelstrom" seem to be referring to those islands that were always there. Like the one Thrall hangs out on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's in the ocean
    They float
    ummmmmmm.. no
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I'm guessing he's going to look something similar to Kil'jaeden / Sinestra for that final phase. I'm not saying they'll use the same model, because they wont but it will probably just be the same sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I'm even more curious as to how they'll handle that. There aren't many of them, they is a lot of space between them, and there isn't a whole lot of room to stand on them.

Then again, they could alter those Giant spikes to be traversable.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    ummmmmmm.. no
    Did you know that continents float, yeah proven wrong :P

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Zer0 View Post
    owned!!!!!!! Kirby kirby kirby
    HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN????

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I'm even more curious as to how they'll handle that. There aren't many of them, they is a lot of space between them, and there isn't a whole lot of room to stand on them.
    Deathwing crashing into the area could redistribute the rock, creating new islands and/or reshaping the current ones.

Where would the raid instance be? Seeing as it starts at the maelstrom and we can't get there other then doing the deepholm starting quests.

Did you know that continents float, yeah proven wrong :P
    Not on water they don't..

So much fail in this thread. People need to fucking brush up on reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Not on water they don't..
    Read, please.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent