What would you rather have?

I've decided to make Two Different types of builds. Before I decide which one I would like to order I want you guys to pick out which would you rather prefer. I do have more than enough money to get the performance based build. What would you change between the two builds? I'd would like your feedback.

All I do is play WoW/SCII
    Photoshop/Music Produce/Video Editing
    Might play BF3, Skyrim and other high end games.

I do have money for the better of the two but If the lower budget one all that I need then I will pick it over something that is a little excessive.

Last edited by Lemonlust; 2011-09-21 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    I have to log in and shit to see the link. Just paste the components.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those are indeed private wishlists. post them component by component.

Easy formatting:

Cpu [ url=(url)] {name of CPU} [ /url] (remove the spaces in the brackets) and other stuff in the brackets too

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonlust View Post
    I've decided to make Two Different types of builds. Before I decide which one I would like to order I want you guys to pick out which would you rather prefer. I do have more than enough money to get the performance based build. What would you change between the two builds? I'd would like your feedback.
    Why are you even asking? If you have "more than enough money", obviously get the better of the two. Simple as that.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Sorry, It's updated now.

i7 2600k would be much better for video/photo/audio editing with hyper threading. Drop the unnecessary $90 cooler to cover the cost.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I concur with the above post. If you are using any program at all that will utilize all 8 cores then a 2600k will be better. Just buy a hyper 212 and then use the cash to upgrade the cpu.

Anyways BF3 will be pretty demanding so if you want decent settings something like a 570 would be a bonus.