10+ Year Old Account

Please make Skinning time faster!

Ok my hunter and i love our good time together! Hes my official skinner and sure able to provide lots and lots of Savage Leather to my Druid! But for real the time it takes to skin an animal is too dam long.. It`s what a 2-3secs cast time? Why the hell not make it instant or have a nice skining knife that cuts the cast time like the chef`s hat for cooking... Dam that would amplify my Potion of treasure buff a lot... Happy grinding!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Worgen racial. That's all.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Meh, more like they should remove the looting required, just leave a skeleton on the ground or something. I don't want to loot low lvl shits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Worgen racial. That's all.
    Dam never played as a worgen... What this racial do? Cmon dont tell me they have this advantage over my poor orc huntard! Grrrrrrr!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tulextreme View Post
    Dam never played as a worgen... What this racial do? Cmon dont tell me they have this advantage over my poor orc huntard! Grrrrrrr!
    Guess. It makes you skin faster. Just like tauren herb faster. And I would never consider faster skinning an advantage. Never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Guess. It makes you skin faster. Just like tauren herb faster. And I would never consider faster skinning an advantage. Never.
    Sure it wont! Just bein a little sarcastic there... Also can o skin a dead worgen if i have 550 skinning? LOL!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sure it wont! Just bein a little sarcastic there... Also can o skin a dead worgen if i have 550 skinning? LOL!
    It's worth a try.

Worgan racial: Flayer (passive)
    Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin 0.5 seconds faster.

obviously you don't have a worgen, where half the time the skinning is so fast the server does not acknowledge it and I have to do it twice.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

i agree, they should make the skinning time faster so you don't have to play the worst race just to do it .5 secs faster

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I don't mind skinning not being faster. I just hate it that corpses have to be looted to be skinned.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Hmm, I don't mind skinning not being faster. I just hate it that corpses have to be looted to be skinned.
    We need the feature from RIFT where you can loot everything in your field of vision in one click.
    iMac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    We need the feature from RIFT where you can loot everything in your field of vision in one click.
    Yes that was really a clever aspect of that game... But i dont miss playing Rift... weird!

Yes that was really a clever aspect of that game... But i dont miss playing Rift... weird!
    Neither do I. There was something missing in that game. Sad thing is they didn't do much to improve professions in it either, just as annoying as wow at times.
    iMac

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    I think that was the one thing I found myself wishing WoW would copy when I played rift. much of the rest just felt like wow with a new paint job and the occasional shiny new trinket.

Worgen skining time seems to be around half a second. Normaly when I try to skin with mine its a click, you here the scrapeing sound start and a castbar flash and then your looting. on my other toons I actualy get to watch the full cast bar animate. IF you've ever herbd with a taurean vs any other race its the same time difference.

Who is John Galt?

i think its at a decent time. you dont see mining with an instant time i would understand if mining and herbalism was instant.