10+ Year Old Account

Post Hey name your TOP5 indispensable ADDONS!

Yes we all love`en! I might even say i love wow a lot more since i discovered this amazing pieces of codes that can really xmute your wow experiece to the better! Now that i pretty much have a near perfect UI it would be good to know what other players find indispensable to have on your wow playtime!

1 - Arkinvetory - This bag addon in my opinion is the best thing you could have on to organize, categorize and customize your items and bag invetory!

2 - Deadly Boss Mod - I think pretty much every wow player know this mod. It makes boss encounters and even pvp battles much more intuitive alerting players on what to do and when to do it!

3 - Power Auras - This is what makes my wow shine! This mod is so powerfull that even Blizzard kinda inserted it in the game alerting with nice visuals when a certain spell procs. Now imagine creating any visual alerts on your screen using colorfull graphical pieces!

4 - MikScrollingBattleText - Wow default damage font sucks we all agreed that. ( i dont understand why blizz didnt changed that over the years) so in order to have a more apealling damage visuals u can try this awesome addon to show you your big crits and big damage!

5 -Carbonite - This add makes everything so much easier in wow. having it show where to go next on that quest or having it alertig of enemy player presence, this one will really help you out in Azeroth!

I got over 100 addons instaled atm and these might be the ones i cannot live without! So what are yours? Tell us some about those nift addons you have there in your machine! Spread the word! Peace!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

10+ Year Old Account
    Arn't there alot of threads like these? ;o
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Power Auras
    Power Auras
    Power Auras
    Deadly Boss Mods
    ElvUI (does that count as one?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whai View Post
    Arn't there alot of threads like these? ;o
    Haven`t seen any... cmon dont be bad! Lets make another!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

Deleted
    We had this too often already. Use the search function for once.
    Closed.