Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    D3 console mode, seems fairly plausible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J22s...layer_embedded Left analog stick to move, right side buttons to attack. Nothing to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin pic looks great. LOL @ Minecraft WoW....

if the content in patch 4.3 was even 1/10 th as creative as the minecraft mash-up blizzard might stop losing subscribers...but alas I fear it won't be.

Wtf @ the Mine of Worldcraft, awesome piece of work.

They nerfed the damage of Hellslayer!!! WHAAAAAAAAT! /rage

On a more serious note - loving the Diablo 3 items. I can already bet that there will be thousands more than in the previous Diablo games and THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!

Deleted
    "Hi guys this is my first dungeon, can anyone tell me how it works?"......"kick him" hahaha! Just about sums up the average wow player...

Deleted
    That Chenbo Guy / Girl really does awesome drawings, Blizz should hire him for updating the race models!

also World of Minecraft gave me lots of IoIs, thanks for that !
    Last edited by mmoc901e5959a9; 2011-09-23 at 11:40 AM.

Mine of WorldCraft is awesome

World of Minecraft....I could hardly tell the difference. The character models look pretty much exactly like Blizzard's version right now. :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    the Blood Elf DK and Human Paladin art are beautiful
    One of the best WoW fanarts I've seen indeed.

Also lol at the video Funny!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL at the comment "did they update wow graphics? about time" on the minecraft vid

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    woot like World of Minecraft

ignorance is bliss with all you wow fan's, if you would have seen where this video came from you wouldnt be supporting it so. its a DIS to wow retards and your too blind to see that ROFL, and i quote "One of the best WoW fanarts I've seen indeed." "Mine of WorldCraft is awesome" this just proves what wow is and how its become so sad

Transmog to Judgement -> "Cool! Unique!" -> 2 players wearing the same thing walk outside.

Quote Originally Posted by churchburner View Post
    ignorance is bliss with all you wow fan's, if you would have seen where this video came from you wouldnt be supporting it so. its a DIS to wow retards and your too blind to see that ROFL, and i quote "One of the best WoW fanarts I've seen indeed." "Mine of WorldCraft is awesome" this just proves what wow is and how its become so sad
    You've never heard of self parody, have you?

nice recap ^^ Thanks

How ironic.

What is this I don't even..

Gotta love that video

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that I refuse to re-sub to WoW, but wouldn't think twice to paying twice as much to play the Minecraft WoW? O_o