10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, ughabugha, gonna make that ny new sig latet on from a pc :-D

Sadly I realized the same. Maybe try an other game? Or find an other guild?

+1

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 05:54 PM ----------

Also, I seem to have plenty of luxury today. Alone on a ~70 person bus, lol. Talking to the busdriver :-]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+2

Oh if only I could. I've been with this guild for 3 years, they're like my second family, plus the server is dying. I'm amazed everytime I start the game that the server is still online!
    I guess I could give my Gamecube some more loving.

+0

Treann, that picture is adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    +2

Oh if only I could. I've been with this guild for 3 years, they're like my second family, plus the server is dying. I'm amazed everytime I start the game that the server is still online!
    I guess I could give my Gamecube some more loving.
    Gamecube is grand when u r several ppl at the same time. Arrived @ the airport now, brb.

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 06:11 PM ----------

Oh and + 1
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    here we go +2

10+ Year Old Account
    + 3

Mmmmmm pizza for breakfast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, just missed +4, my favourite number. Well, +5!

+6

Urgh, does anyone know how to permantently remove the God damn default party frames?

+ 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Urgh, does anyone know how to permantently remove the God damn default party frames?
    /script HidePartyFrame()

Although that macro seems to bug a bit, occasionally the party frame re-appears and I end up having to click the macro again.

Alternatively, download HideBlizzard or MoveAnything. You can remove any default Blizzard frames you want (or move them) with those addons.

If you've tried both of these and they still won't disappear then I'm out of ideas.

+8

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 05:43 PM ----------

Have a safe flight Wass and I hope you have fun in Germany!

+9

Yeah, I used that macro previously and it doesn't seem to work that great anymore, had to click it eight times during a single boss encounter.
    A guildie told me to download HideParty, I noticed MoveAnything didn't work, probably because I'm running with Tukui. Silly Blizzard and their ugly default frames!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

Deleted
    +11 for the win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks kohtiko. I enjoying flying a lot, especially when you do it with style :-]

Lufthansa ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    +12 3x4, 3 being 1 before 4, 1 being the first number, and I being the first born child in my family. 12 is alright!

Deleted
    Yeah, I used that macro previously and it doesn't seem to work that great anymore, had to click it eight times during a single boss encounter.
    A guildie told me to download HideParty, I noticed MoveAnything didn't work, probably because I'm running with Tukui. Silly Blizzard and their ugly default frames!
    You jinxed it! Now mine has bugged out >_>

Guess I'll try this HideParty thing then, hopefully it'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Thanks kohtiko. I enjoying flying a lot, especially when you do it with style :-]

Lufthansa ftw.
    Quick Google search brought up this:

Those seats look really comfortable.

+13

+14

Lufthansa is amazing. Hate profit maximising US firms with no seat space and really uncomfortable seats

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you might be overdoing it a tad there but it really aint bad, u get free coffee, buns and sandwiches during the flight, so if bored ill just eat. ^^

+15