1. #33401
    +8

    Finally two digits (talked too soon, no edit :<)

  2. #33402
    Deleted
    + 9

  3. #33403
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    * Is confused because he doesn't know who has the ball now


    +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  4. #33404
    I said the one of us three should be OP simply because we are here a lot more and kumduh or you would be able to edit it anyways. It just adds another person who can keep track of everything

  5. #33405
    My ball!! haha! Not like Jona could outsmart a data dog

    That makes sense... we are a good ways off from that though

  6. #33406

  7. #33407

  8. #33408
    Deleted
    + 8

  9. #33409
    + 9

    <number unremoved, train wreck>
    zomg, Arlee wall of text . . . takes too long to read all that.
    Last edited by Ballador; 2012-01-03 at 07:50 PM.

  10. #33410

  11. #33411
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    So there was an Adventure Time Marathon on New Years day and my fiance and I got totally sucked in. Never had watched it before.
    I've never watched it either, just seen pics and gifs on teh webs and it just so happened that that particular gif encompassed my reaction perfectly XD
    + 11
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  12. #33412
    + 7

    Will you people hurry up and lynch someone! I'm beginning to feel like I'm watching a soap opera instead of being an evil puppet master.

    (No pressure)

  13. #33413
    +8

    Ballador you rat

    I wonder when this thread is gonna be up for another restart

  14. #33414
    I wasn't being a rat ... at least I don't believe I was ...

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 07:53 PM ----------

    I posted with 8, same time Koh posted 8, I edited my post to 9, upon refresh saw Treann posted 9, I removed my number as I had been skipped, then Treann changed to 10, so I reinserted 9 to show the flow. Was I wrong?
    Last edited by Ballador; 2012-01-03 at 07:54 PM.

  15. #33415
    Well yes in that you shouldn't have edited after Treann posted. You were first. It would be Treann's responsibility to edit it

  16. #33416
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I've never watched it either, just seen pics and gifs on teh webs and it just so happened that that particular gif encompassed my reaction perfectly XD
    It is very odd... and... well it is sort of like the old Japanese hamster cartoon where if you start watching it you get sucked in and then like an hour later you are like "omg why is this entertaining to me!"

    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Will you people hurry up and lynch someone! I'm beginning to feel like I'm watching a soap opera instead of being an evil puppet master.

    (No pressure)
    Are they just not cut throat enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballador View Post
    I wasn't being a rat ... at least I don't believe I was ...

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 07:53 PM ----------

    I posted with 8, same time Koh posted 8, I edited my post to 9, upon refresh saw Treann posted 9, I removed my number as I had been skipped, then Treann changed to 10, so I reinserted 9 to show the flow. Was I wrong?
    Eh... as soon as the edit message pops up your post doesn't count. So in general only one edit. In addition since Treean had posted after you, shouldn't have gotten the second edit, since the rulle is 3 min or someone posts a number after you.

    +4

  17. #33417
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh... as soon as the edit message pops up your post doesn't count. So in general only one edit. In addition since Treean had posted after you, shouldn't have gotten the second edit, since the rulle is 3 min or someone posts a number after you.
    Ah, didn't see that part, hence why I said Train Wreck. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I tried to straighten the tracks, but it derailed anyway :P

    +5

  18. #33418
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballador View Post
    Ah, didn't see that part, hence why I said Train Wreck. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I tried to straighten the tracks, but it derailed anyway :P
    In this case in particular you probably should have edited it to +9 and left it as such. Depending on whether the next person is paying attention they may notice and update their own number accordingly.

    +6

  19. #33419
    Well it's not strictly one edit.. but when people are posting quickly you are often lucky to get in a single edit lol.

    Also for you guys:

    Oh the world will sing of an English King
    A thousand years from now
    And not because he passed some laws
    Or had that lofty brow
    While bonny good King Richard leads
    The great crusade he's on
    We'll all have to slave away
    For that good-for-nothin' John

    Incredible as he is inept
    Whenever the history books are kept
    They'll call him the phony king of England
    A pox on the phony king of England!

    He sits alone on a giant throne
    Pretendin' he's the king
    A little tyke who's rather like
    A puppet on a string
    And he throws an angry tantrum
    if he cannot have his way
    And then he calls for Mum while he's suckin' his thumb
    You see, he doesn't want to play

    Too late to be known as John the First
    He's sure to be known as John the worst
    A pox on that phony king of England!

    While he taxes us to pieces
    And he robs us of our bread
    King Richard's crown keeps slippin' down
    Around that pointed head
    Ah! But while there is a merry man
    in Robin's wily pack
    We'll find a way to make him pay
    And steal our money back

    The minute before he knows we're there
    Ol' Rob'll snatch his underwear
    The breezy and uneasy king of England
    The snivellin' grovellin'
    Measly weasely
    Blabberin' jabberin'
    Gibberin' jabberin'
    Blunderin' plunderin'
    Wheelin' dealin'
    Prince John, that phony king of England
    Yeah!

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 03:13 PM ----------

    + 2

  20. #33420
    + 3

    Pick it up players, 3 mods agains 4 players is pretty much one sided :<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •