+ 40
    now i get it
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Boob-ooye? (mute e)
    +41
    Whatta ya know.. A bouille is also some kind of rod to stir the water so that the fish can't see the net.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    like soy sauce? or maybe OI YOU. Idk, weird french pronunciations :P
    I go with the oi you.. Or soy. It's all the same xD

The trick is to just tell other people you know how to pronounce it, but never actually make the attempt. Then you play it safe by using the nickname Bibi.

+ 38

in my pronuntiation it would be like this
    bubuil
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Kumduh: you're not Bahumut. That's his rumor.

You guys failed pretty hard there
    Also: kumduh: you want to hop into IRC to check if the admins/other mods are chatting? Just thinking about what happened with the chat thread. Hopefully nothing like that is gonna happen here

Deleted
    But French is like strange and like such as. They sorta never pronounce the last letter in any words. Enfants would be enfant? I chose that word because it's written on this plastic bag I have right here. Don't give it to enfants.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Just thinking about what happened with the chat thread. Hopefully nothing like that is gonna happen here
    What happened to the chat thread?

Deleted
    You'd think i should be able to pronounce Boubouille after having french in school for 5 years...
    well you'd also think i should be able to speak french after having french in school for 5 years

+ 39

10+ Year Old Account
    +40 yes, what happened Jona? I just looked and saw nuthin unless it was earlier or you mean that incident where it got locked not too long ago.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I'm not familiar with what happened to the chat thread because I'm pretty sure I wasn't a fun stuff mod at that point. There's always mods/admins in IRC chatting, but the topics are such that I tend to stay away

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post

You guys failed pretty hard there
    yup, i know
    +41

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You'd think i should be able to pronounce Boubouille after having french in school for 5 years...
    well you'd also think i should be able to speak french after having french in school for 5 years
    I know what you mean.. 3 years with German and Spanish. Nay.

Why would one stay away from topics in the IRC channel thingy?

+42

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldn't bibi's name be pronounced similar to ratatouille? \ˌra-ˌta-ˈtwē, ˌrä-ˌtä-, -ˈtü-ē\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Just thinking back to when it was locked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

No one knows how to count here. Mathz cease to exist in the PvM thread. Scientists have researched this thread, baffled by such an anomaly, but none have been able to find anything on why it happens. Regular people think it's due to some sorta interference from pandas. We're not quite sure ourselves tbh.

ratatouille?....mmmmmm may.be

it was locked due of trolling or something like that i can't remember

Deleted
    Boo-boo-ee..

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 10:00 PM ----------

Bouillabaisse

Deleted
    I just call him Bibi +43

Deleted
    Bibi/Boo-boil/Boo-boo-ee.. I don't know.
    +44

10+ Year Old Account
    +45 that works too :P

Deleted
    +46 Hello