+/-0

Even if he had it there then the -40 would've been early...I don't know, irrelevant anyways

And don't steal the puppy. I'd be ready to kill someone if my (hopefully) future dog got stolen

+1

It's cold

Oh I won't My first puppy ever when I was a kid got stolen and that was horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Treann that's ridiculous.
    what's ridiculous?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Oh I won't My first puppy ever when I was a kid got stolen and that was horrible!

Better than geting home and see your dog in the garden, d**d.....

-0+

Not related to puppies... But just got in the Tribes Ascend beta

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    what's ridiculous?
    Te whole car bomb thing obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Better than geting home and see your dog in the garden, d**d.....
    Well I've had that happen too. I also had a kitten that my aunt didn't see and she accidentally stepped on it's neck and broke it in front of me... that was happy times. Honestly though, I have had so many pets over my life that I have seen quite a lot of stuff both good and bad.

Grats kumduh

Yea. Then again I plan on getting either a German or a Husky and training them to be silently powerful. Someone comes in my house uninvited they'll be ready to attack. Basically: someone tries to steal them they'll wind up with quite a few bites

Silently powerful meaning that they're gentle nearly always but they know when to get tough

Just make sure you teach them the "leave it" or "drop it" and "enough" commands... pet peeve of mine how many people don't teach their dogs those and seriously the the first two can save the dog's life and the second makes for a dog, owner, and neighbors that are happier

Te whole car bomb thing obviously
    oh yea it is

i just want to keep safe here without anything of that shit, or going to somewhere else
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Well I've had that happen too. I also had a kitten that my aunt didn't see and she accidentally stepped on it's neck and broke it in front of me... that was happy times. Honestly though, I have had so many pets over my life that I have seen quite a lot of stuff both good and bad.

Fortunately, only one died. I have now a cat with 10 years which i love alot... if he dies, god im gona be devastated, lol :b

Oh I know Arlee. They'll know me as the leader and follow what I say. I'd never train a powerful dog without those

kumduh on the other hand

Deleted
    "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters"

<.>

10+ Year Old Account
    -3 stop talking about sad pet stories :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.