+39

I could use one of those. Never too old for Legos in general.
    The game is pretty meh. I got to level 6, and really the only thing i've done was get insulted by npcs and kill bandits or space Rhyhorns. Don't think i'll purchase it for myself.

+ 40
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    My Lego Naboo Star Fighter is still intact at my mom's i believe. The original one.

you gais need to be quicker with your number edits :|

+41

I like Skel's view of Legos

That's disappointing about the game. I wanted it to be good

I want that Millennium Falcon Lego piece. GIVE ME!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    +42
    Through fiction we saw the birth

+43

That is mildly relevant to the video I'm watching at this moment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk5yIRjv4ZA

10+ Year Old Account
    + 44

Actually i think i would take this: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Super-Sta...star+destroyer over the Millenium Falcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    +45 so wait wait wait WAIT. You're basing your opinion of ToR by level 6? Isn't that like 20 minutes of playtime or something? There's a cardinal law of gaming that any opinion of a game that's made based off of like less than an hour played is never NEVER taken seriously.

I'm only believing Arlee's opinion on the matter so far since shes the only one that has stated getting to the higher levels makes it feel more like an mmo. Everyone else, give me reason to believe your opinion.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+46

Well i did play for nearly two hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    and in mmo terms, that's like 20 minutes of gametime, especially if you're only level 6 out of, what, 50 levels?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Worgen. Making an opinion on a game without putting a decent amount of game time into it is just silly! I was very busy during the time i was in the beta and only got to level 10. For me personally it didn't get interesting until lvl 9 and at that point it became alot of fun. I will not say the game is bad nor will i say it is good seeing how i only played to lvl 10 which is not even close to the amount of time required to asses the game. Saying swtor is complete crap after only getting to lvl 10 would be like saying wow is crap after only getting to lvl 10.

Not everyone is going to like swtor but i for one will not praise nor bash it until i have given the game a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 47 rawr pOO

10+ Year Old Account
    + 48

/brb dinner tiem om nom nom.

+49

How dare i not find a game fun. I never said it was bad, i just said i wasn't having any fun at all.

+ 50
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+1

Skel has a point there. He never said it was bad just not fun for him

+2

The only problem I have with SW:ToR is the camera.. I can't go from WoW camera to SW:ToR camera.. It makes me rage.

+3

Why's that?

+4

I didn't see much of a difference in the camera. The zoom felt a bit off, but that wasn't really bothersome.

+5

Trenn, a +50 and no picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.