Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Wtf is this Liar Liar?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119528/

Watched the Lion King the other week with a friend and I didn't cry at Mufasa's death scene. So proud of myself!

+15

Deleted
    Oh Liar Liar.. It's called something different here.
    The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
    I've never cried at the Mufasa death scene.
    +16

+ 17

hai

Of course you havent

The storm has now turned into a hurricane, it's rather scary. Something is slamming against the balcony door, me no like.

Is 3DS any fun Skel?

Deleted
    + 18

Deleted
    Mufasa is Darth Vader.
    +19
    I've never cried to a movie. But I've had nightmares about I Know What You Did Last Summer and the awesome sequel I Still Know What You Did Last Summer xD

+20

Aww, merry xmas brotahs.s.s.

Deleted
    +21

Merry Crimbo ^.^

+22

It's very fancy. Can use the internet on it, and download games from nintendo. Playing mario kart right now. Very fun.

Deleted
    Recent polls have shown that four fifths of the American population believes that gingers are the spawn of the Devil. Why do you think this is?
    +23
    Internet on a 3DS? Fancy idd.

The Circle of Liiiiiiife!

+ 24

Cause we're amurrika.

Deleted
    Okay, I just made it up. Good night
    +25

+26

I got no 3DS I did finally get Super Mario Galaxy though, and also got the new Kirby Wii game, which was absurdly enjoyable in co-op. All in all, fun day. Merry Christmas PvM!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Now hold on a minute, who said I had them on? I might have hinted it but.. Yea okay, fine. Yes, yes I would

I'm watching Liar Liar. "They're just nice because you have huge tits", haha!
    Why the sad face about that one?

+27

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post

I'm watching Liar Liar. "They're just nice because you have huge tits", haha!
    I find this to be disturbingly true.

Also the storm is MAD at my house atm.

+28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+29

Mario Galaxy is a lot of fun. You should acquire a 3DS too. It's snazzy. Haven't gotten around to buying the kirby game.

+30

I really want to try Mario Galaxy. Way too cheap to actually buy it though

+31

I was surprised by the variety in just a couple hours of playing. It should be pretty enjoyable. Haven't played a traditional platformer in a while.

The Kirby game's straight traditional the whole way, but it's pretty much the perfect formula to me. Collect stuff, use powers, some platforming, etc. The symphonic music was good too.

I might get a 3DS soon, but I'm sorting doubting it. Low on funds. At the moment, I've been borrowing my mom's DS (it's pink...) just to play Pokemon and such, but she wants it back to play that new Professor Layton game she got herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I srsly cant sleep because the storm likes to hyperventilate down the air duct into my room, which I cannot seal off in any way atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+32

You can come sleep at the foot of my bed Wass. Don't mind the cat