10+ Year Old Account
    yes. If I had a role that was important(like cop or something) I'd have to be careful to not reveal that, but since I'm just a townie, I couldn't care less if people saw what I have to say.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    +42

Dont the whole game revolve around noone knowing for sure what the other players are tho? so even saying you are a townie could be just as important as saying you are a cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    +43 essentially yes. The first game I did just that and it worked well for me, this one however, people are ignoring everything I say and are just trying to "draw lines" to make it seem like I'm mafia when there's no real proof other than the fact that skel died on night 1. If I was someone who was mafia, I would've been like "Hey other mafians, Worgenite is pushing hard to have Skel killed. Let's kill Skel and make it seem like Worgen is mafia b/c then it will leave the rest of the town to kill him off making our jobs easier.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Ohh ok, might try and get in to game 3, seams to be quite a lot of fun tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is when people are posting and also not being *expletives* to you just b/c one person you thought was mafia wasn't and ended up dying(which is seriously the best coverup the mafia could've done).

Deleted
    + 44

If i get in to the next game noone will find out what i am *Evil laughter*

10+ Year Old Account
    +45 you say that now, but people will flock to whoever has the most votes and when you're one vote from dying and you're trying to get people to realize that killing you will help the mafia, then you'll see what I mean.

Deleted
    +46

ye that sounds like the most logical thing to do when trying to survive your self.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant that as in, your role won't matter. You could be the cop or vigilante, and reveal it to everyone, but if they don't believe you, you're still gonna die. Sure the townies will feel stupid afterwards, but you're dead :P

+47

and with that I'm off to bed, g'night all ^.^

Deleted
    + 48

Night Worg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fooooooooooood. I has it. But I ate it.

+49 ok finally I manned up and posted it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 50

Deleted
    + 1

Dang players... two 50's while I was sleeping...

10+ Year Old Account

Afternoon finally arrived. 2h50m to go and then outta here. Good thing is that afternoons also are way more chill.

Always look on the bright side of life...
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    nooooo..... a mod.

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 02:20 PM ----------

Then the thread died...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo nice, watching family guy atm since i have nthn to do. Yeah, I can live with getting paid for this.

On a sidenote, im thinking of starting a global mmo-c starcraft 2 tournament in the near future (this would be on EU ladder), is anyone particular here interested?

Deleted
    + 1

Hmmm, I still need to buy SC2 at some point... No time for it yet though... peeps need to stop making games so I can get caught up.