Deleted
    Ye if you keep inviting him back i would say you are to nice, but it might also be that you dont have enough people to have him on standby so its not allways a choice.
    Just cant understand why people wanna raid but not put any effort in such and gems enchants and reading up on their class.

+43

I once didn't realize the area of effect in Civ Revolutions and a large portion of an army outside of a city and nuked the city. Entire city died along with my army...

+44

Civilization was fun on DS. Wish they didn't cancel the Wii one.
    Except it was weird, cause Ganhdi was a bloodthirsty warlord who was always declaring war on me, and Ghenghis Kahn was a pacifist who begged me to be his ally. And Mao was always trying to trade me something like pottery for nuclear power or something, which always made me laugh. That's how they were every single game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Many Madness wipes for me :< I hate 1 Tank Strat, but the guild insists.
    When we were progressing on Madness we used 1 tank, 2 healers and 7 dps. Managed to kill the tentacle before the second impale so it was fine. We kept dying on the fourth platform though, so evenetually we just tried 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 dps. Think it only took about 2 tries to down him after that.

Also, 1 tanking it will not play out well during the last part of the fight. The tank damage is pretty high even with 2 tanks, so 1 tanking that (meaning they get double the damage) will most likely cause a wipe.

It depends what you're wiping from though I guess.

+45

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Heh, forgot the crowning achievement of stupidity: Don't let the ball hit the wall. You die then
    That actually happened once on LFR... I didn't think it was possible.. but yea ><

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    What is it with Hunter drops? Our Hunter got 4/4 397 Tier this week alone. Last week he dinged 85. We cannot get Conq for love nor money....
    Yea we usually have one hunter and no warrior or shammy so our hunter has pretty much everything he could want except the bow. But our warrior finally returned last night and I told the hunter that if the bow drops I am giving it to the warrior because he can use it and he needs to gear up asap... many lols were had

+41

+ 42
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    + 43

+44

Were you serious about that one Arlee?

Deleted
    + 45

Dyra: Urgh, tell me about it >.> However last three weeks we've had mostly plate dps drops from the first few bosses, pretty much the same pieces dropping all the time as well, we're running out of players rolling for both ms and os.

Joy: It's actually a rather shitty situation. We have 2 shamans in our group (resto/ele) which means I'm trying to avoid a third, this by inviting the hunter. My other option for filling the last spot is another ele shaman - dps and gear is pretty good, but he's such a douche as a person. I'm pretty much in a spot where I have to chose between poor performance or poor attitude - both annoying in their own ways.

Jona: Hi /Obi

+ 46

Deleted
    Amg!!

I got my first friend on MMO, thanks Treann.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I'm pretty much in a spot where I have to chose between poor performance or poor attitude - both annoying in their own ways.
    If the hunter is all like "lol y so srs" or whatever when you tell him to learn to play / gem and enchant his gear, then it sounds like both of them have poor attitudes really. Have you actually said to him that if he doesn't get his ass in gear he'll be replaced? He may get the message then, but you may have already tried.

+47

Hai Obi! Send those kitties over to help with my TV

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Were you serious about that one Arlee?
    About the orb hitting the wall in LFR or giving the hunter's bow to the warrior?

+43

10+ Year Old Account
    + 44

+ 45

Deleted
    + 46

+47 goodbye Japan and a warm welcome for your ruined cities into the British empire :0 now for those pesky Russians to stop halting my advances.