10+ Year Old Account
    +37 that sucks Wass

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    + 38

Morning everyone, Welcome Sage.

Thats rough Wass.

Life is a bitch :<

+39

Deleted
    + 40

10+ Year Old Account
    oh thats just awsome playing my priest alittle for lulz and was in a well run and the trinket dropped for lastr and the tank ofc ninja it when my priest has 2 308 trinkets -. isent life sweet?

Deleted
    + 41

It's sad that you can sit there and cry about lost pixels when Wass is going through the loss of a friend.

Wass, I'm really sorry to hear that :/ When my dad had a stroke at the age of 50, we thought that was early.. but 17.. really unfair and so tragic. Stay strong friend *hug*

That ^

Drak, I don't think you're a cold blooded person. I assume you haven't read above posts?

Also Wass, sorry for the short post earlier, I just don't know what to say.. I hope you guys are not letting go of yourselves, you need to be strong and standing head high.

I'm sure she was an awesome person and you have to let her dreams live. I've had a similar experience before and I totally feel you.. It's never easy to accept death, but it's fucking life, you can't help it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your thoughts everyone, I kinda got back to reality now but I'm still feeling terribly sad, not for myself but rather for my friend and his parents. I forgot to mention that the mother in that family is bound to the wheelchair after an accident at her work, which was also a stroke. She did however recover pretty well and has recieved a lot of help. She is one of the very few examples I know of where the government puts the taxes to good use.

It's just not fair. Wheelchair bound mother, dead daughter at 17, I don't know what to say. I'd like to see my friend but he's too traumatized atm.

Again, thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    oke y i failed i think O_o just posted that when i haded updated and it went 10 pages ahead from where i was O_O

im sorry wasse, i dident mean too me evil =(

10+ Year Old Account
    +42 /hug Bropaw

life is unfair sometimes and it sucks, but don't forget your friend's sister and always remember what it was like to know her

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    + 44

Deleted
    + 45

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've had a lot of good moments with her, she will really be missed. But I have to move on, I would really like to see my friend though.

+46

And no offense taken drak.
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-01-15 at 03:19 PM.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    It's strange. A former colleague of mine died the same way 5 days ago. She was only 22. I didn't know her though. It's just strange.
    Can't you go see him Wass?
    +47

Deleted
    + 48

10+ Year Old Account
    He's traumatized. He might need some time for himself. I might join up with another big friend and go seem his entire family later though, not for a long while since I still have a bit of a cold, for me it doesn't matter jack shit but I'm rather thinking for their sake.

+49

Deleted
    + 50

I hate the feeling you get when someone close to you die, it dont help when you are just outside the closest family. Makes you feel powerless.

Deleted
    Surely he has a lot to think of..
    Joy, you feel powerless no matter if you're part of the closest family or not, but I get what you mean.
    +1